13th April 2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to appear in KPSC recruitment exams for 27 years old B.Tech graduate?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech and I
am now 27 years old. I want to give
KPSC recruitment exams.
Please let me know the age limit to appear.
Thank you in advance.

18th April 2015, 08:52 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to appear in KPSC recruitment exams for 27 years old B.Tech graduate?

You are certainly eligible to appear in KPSC Public Service Commission Recruitment being a 27 years old candidate. The minimum age required to be eligible for KPSC Examination for any category candidate is "21 years" and Maximum age of a candidate must not exceed "30 years". Since your age is less than what is required you are eligible to give KPSC Examination. There is an age relaxation of 5 years for SC and ST Candidates, 3 years for OBC Category candidates and 10 years for PWD Candidates. Remember, there is no age relaxation at all for General (Unreserved) UR Category candidates. However, your age is just 27 years so you can definitely appear in KPSC Recruitment exams.
18th April 2015, 10:36 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to appear in KPSC recruitment exams for 27 years old B.Tech graduate?

Yes you are definitely eligible to apply for " KPSC Examinations " with your Age criteria. In fact for every post there is a separate Age limits. For Example, for the post of " Tamil Lecturer --- Age should be in between 18 to 40 years.

Similarly for Other posts you should have a below Age limits.

Minimum Age limit : 18 years

Maximum Age limit : 35 years

Through KPSC you can apply for different posts like Lecture jobs ( Stream wise ), Horticultural Assistant , Assistant Employment Officer, Assistant director in Department o Town and Rural Planning.

Last date to fill the Application form : 22/03/2015

The last date to fill the application forms has been over. So you can prepare well for the exam of KPSC next year.
18th April 2015, 08:31 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

KPSC stands for Karnataka Public Service Commission. KPSC exam is held for recruitment of Grade A and Grade B officers in Karnataka government departments.

Eligibility Criteria :

Educational Qualification : Candidate must have completed his.her graduation from any recognised university.

Age Limit : Age of candidate must be from 21 to 35 years. Age relaxation is also provided as per government norms.

Age relaxation provided as follows :

For OBC : 3 years
For SC/ST : 5 years
For PH candidates : 10 years

Examination Fee:

For General and OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-
For SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen : Rs.25/-

For more details just go to http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?