27th July 2018, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply in RCUES Hyderabad Para-Medical Assistant recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in RCUES Hyderabad Para-Medical Assistant recruitment. Can you please let me know about the age limit to apply in this recruitment? Please let me know about the age limit as soon as possible. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

30th July 2018, 02:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply in RCUES Hyderabad Para-Medical Assistant recruitment?

The essential criteria for RCUES Hyderabad Para medical assistant recruitment are:

Academic qualification is diploma or vocational certificate in animal husbandry and veterinary science from a recognized institute.

The maximum age limit as on date of notification is 40 years.

11th August is the last date to apply for this post.

30th July 2018, 09:01 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply in RCUES Hyderabad Para-Medical Assistant recruitment?

The age limit required to apply for RCUES Hyderabad Para Medical Assistant recruitment is maximum 40 years.

To be eligible to apply for RCUES Hyderabad Para Medical Assistant recruitment, you should have passed Diploma or vocational certificate in Animal Husbandry /Veterinary Sciences from a Government recognised board.

31st July 2018, 01:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The criteria to apply for RCUES, Hyderabad for Para Medical Assistant recruitment are:

1. You must possess diploma or vocation certificate in animal husbandry or veterinary sciences from a recognized institute.

2. The maximum age to apply for Para Medical Assistant as on date of notification is 40 years.

31st July 2018, 01:07 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Age limit to apply in RCUES Hyderabad Para-Medical Assistant recruitment are given below.

** Para – Medical Assistant = 40

** Veterinary Doctor = 60

** State Nodal Officer = No Age Limit

As per my knowledge, the selection of candidate will be done on the basis of Written test and Personal Interview.

31st July 2018, 02:00 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for RCUES, Para medical assistant recruitment are:

Educational qualification required to apply for post is diploma or certificate level course in animal husbandry or veterinary science.

The upper age limit for candidates as on date of notification is 40 years.

31st July 2018, 09:09 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The upper age limit for Para Medical Assistant recruitment is 40 years on date of notification of RCUES Hyderabad Para medical Assistant recruitment.

It is relaxed by three years for OBC and five years for SC/ST candidates.

31st July 2018, 11:35 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The age limit for Para Medical Assistant recruitment:

General candidate: 40 years is upper age limit.

OBC candidate: 43 years.

SC/ST candidate: 45 years.

1st August 2018, 12:02 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The age limit for candidates of different in RCUES, Hyderabad:

General candidate: 40 years.

OBC candidate: 43 years.

SC/ST candidate: 45 years.

3rd August 2018, 08:19 PM
Narendra2121

Details of Age limit to apply in RCUES Hyderabad Para-Medical Assistant recruitment are given below.

-Para – Medical Assistant-40 years
-Veterinary Doctor-60 years
-State Nodal Officer-No Age Limit

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?