27th July 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for AEES Primary Teacher recruitment being a 12th Science candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done 12th with Science stream. Now I want to apply for AEES Primary Teacher recruitment. Can I apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

29th July 2018, 09:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AEES Primary Teacher recruitment being a 12th Science candidate?

No, you can't apply for AESS Primary Teacher recruitment being a 12th standard Science candidate. To be eligible to apply for AESS Primary Teacher recruitment, you should have passed D.El.Ed./B.El.Ed./D.Ed. course with 50% aggregate marks and must have qualified CTET(Paper I).
30th July 2018, 02:42 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AEES Primary Teacher recruitment being a 12th Science candidate?

Apart from 12th as an academic qualification with minimum of 50% marks, there are certain other requirements like:

*Diploma in elementary education or Diploma in Education or Bachelor's degree in Elementary education.

*You should be CTET paper qualified.

Those who all above criteria can apply for AEES Primary Teacher recruitment.
30th July 2018, 08:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for primary teacher in AEES being a 12th science candidate. Candidates who have completed their 12th standard with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible for the recruitment. Candidate must also have qualified the CTET examination. Interested candidates can visit the official website of AEES and apply.

Web: http://aees.gov.in
31st July 2018, 08:14 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for this AEES Primary Teacher recruitment, you are required to meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

>> For Primary Teacher:

@ You should have passed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern Senior Secondary course or Intermediate Examination pass with 50% marks.

@ And You should have done D.EI.Ed or B.EI.Ed or D.Ed

@ And also you should have qualified CTET (Paper I) Examination in order to apply this AEES Primary Teacher recruitment.

@ If you have done only 12th Class and not above mentioned courses then I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this AEES Primary Teacher recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification
31st July 2018, 09:36 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

AEES stand for Atomic Energy Education Society and there is recruitment for teacher in primary, TGT and PGT.

The eligibility for recruitment as Primary teacher is that :-

Candidate must have passed senior secondary with minimum 50% from a recognized board.

Candidate must have two year diploma in education certificate.

Upper age limit is 30 years.

Without having D.Ed qualification you are not eligible to appear in examination.

The last date of filling the application form is over.
31st July 2018, 11:53 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The qualification required for AEES Primary Teacher recruitment are:

1. Senior secondary board passed from a recognized board with at least 50% marks.

2. D.El Ed or B.El.Ed is the compulsory qualification.

3. You must qualify CTET Paper I.

4. Upper age limit is 30 years.

You can apply if you have necessary qualification mentioned above.
31st July 2018, 01:25 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

** As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to apply for AEES Primary Teacher recruitment being a 12th Science candidate.

** Candidate must Pass Bachelor’s Degree, B.Ed or its equivalent from the recognized University/Board.

** The age of applicants should not be greater than 35 years.
31st July 2018, 02:01 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Candidates with 12th qualification can appear for AESS Primary teacher recruitment examination if you have also passed diploma in elementary education qualifcation. It is also necessary that candidate must have passed CTET Part I examination.

Age limit to appear in examination is 30 years. Application fee is Rs 750. The application form is available now.

Candidates with above qualification are eligible to appear in examination. But, if you have above qualification then you can appear in examination.
31st July 2018, 06:35 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Other than 12th qualification you must have diploma in elementary qualification of two year duration to appear for AEES Primary Teacher recruitment examination.

So, you have to pursue the diploma in education course to become eligible to appear in examination. The maximum age limit is 30 years.

The last date of filling online application is 10th August 2018. Application fee costs Rs 750.
31st July 2018, 11:07 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your Class 12th in Science stream, you are eligible to apply for AEES i.e; Atomic Energy Education Society primary teacher requirement if your marks in Class 12th is at least 50% and you have completed D.Ed/D.El.Ed degree course from top institutes. Also, you must have qualified CTET Paper I examination.

For more details regarding AEES Primary teacher recruitment 2018, you can refer to its official link www.aees.gov.in.
31st July 2018, 11:56 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

AEES stands for Atomic Energy Education Society.

The eligibility criteria for Primary Teacher Recruitment is candidate must have passed 10+2 in any discipline with 50% with D.El.Ed/B.El.Ed/D.Ed and must have qualified CTET ( paper I). Candidate age must not exceed 30 years. Relaxation is available for reserved category.

No, you are not eligible for this recruitment.

For more information, you can visit at www.aees.gov.in.
1st August 2018, 01:12 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required to apply for AEES Primary teacher recruitment 2018 is higher secondary school degree /intermediate degree with at least 50% marks along with D.Ed/D.El.Ed degree course from a recognized board of education. Further, the candidates are also required to have qualified CTET Paper I examination.

So, having done your Class 12th in Science stream, you are eligible for AEES Primary teacher recruitment if you have pursued D.Ed/D.El.Ed degree course and managed to qualify CTET Paper I.

For more queries regarding AEES Primary teacher recruitment 2018, you can refer to its official link www.aees.gov.in.
3rd August 2018, 09:04 PM
Narendra2121

No you are not allowed to apply as a 12th student details are given below.

Qualification required to apply for AEES primary teacher recruitment:
-Passed Senior Secondary/Higher Secondary School or Intermediate or its equivalent with 50% marks as a minimum from recognized board.
-Qualified in CTET Paper I.
-Also, 2 years Diploma in Education or 4 years Degree /2 years diploma in B.El.Ed or D.El.Ed.
-English as Subject at 10+2 Level. Proficiency in teaching in English Medium.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?