4th January 2016, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for WBPSC exams being a B.Sc(Agriculture) student?

Hello Everyone,
I am from Agriculture field studying B.Sc in Agriculture. I want to know that I can apply for WBPSC exams or not? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of posts are available in WBPSC for ECE graduates? Important dates of WBPSC exams?
  2. Eligibility to apply for WBPSC Police Service recruitment exam for B.Com graduate? Coaching classes in Kolkata for preparation?
  3. Detailed information and coaching classes for preparation of WBPSC recruitment exam in Howrah and Kolkata?
  4. Important dates of WBPSC English Typist recruitment? Detailed information about WBPSC MISC?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for WBPSC recruitment exam after completed MBA(Finance)?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in WBPSC Executive exam for M.A.(English) postgraduate?
  7. What kind of posts are available in WBPSC for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply in WBPSC recruitment exam for B.Tech Civil Engineer?
  9. What is the age limit to apply in WBPSC Assistant Master recruitment? Eligiblity to apply for Chemistry graduate?
  10. Last 20 years WBPSC and UPSC question papers for EEE?
  11. Solved WBPSC and UPSC question papers for EEE?
  12. Reference books to prepare for WBPSC A,B,C & D recruitment exam
  13. Book for WBPSC Sub Inspector of Schools 2016
  14. Pattern and examination date of WBPSC recruitment exam?
  15. When the notification will be release for English Typist post in WBPSC? Selection process of this recruitment?
  16. What is group D and what is the work of group D staff in railways? What is the selection process of a new employee in Group D recruitment cell? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When the admit card of WBPSC recruitment exam will be published?
  18. Question pattern and reference books to prepare for WBPSC A,C and D recruitment exam?
11th January 2016, 04:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for WBPSC exams being a B.Sc(Agriculture) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am from Agriculture field studying B.Sc in Agriculture. I want to know that I can apply for WBPSC exams or not? Kindly tell me immediately.
Yes, you are eligible for WBPSC exam because you are a student of B.Sc degree but you must completed B.Sc degree.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for WBPSC exam. There is no marks criteria. Final year student are eligible for WBPSC exam.

You must speak, read, write in Bengali language .

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 32 years
For OBC: 21 to 35 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 37 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?