21st April 2018, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation in ICSIL IT Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

I am an OBC candidate and I want to apply in ICSIL IT Assistant recruitment of this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belongs to OBC reservation? Can i know the application fee also?

Related Questions:
  1. Age relaxation in RSMSSB Informatics Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?
  2. Important dates of ICSIL IT Assistant 2018 recruitment?
  3. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in ICSIL IT Assistant recruitment?
  4. Cost of Vijaya Bank Office Assistant recruitment application?
  5. Can I apply in ICSIL IT Assistant recruitment being a BTech Computer Engineer?
  6. Detailed information about Bihar Police Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors recruitment?
  7. Age relaxation in AEES Primary Teacher recruitment for ST candidates? Cost of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get relaxation in Bihar Police Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors recruitment being an SC candidate?
  9. Cost of BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment application?
  10. Important dates of ICSIL Technical Junior Executive recruitment
  11. Age relaxation in Engineers India Limited Engineers recruitment for OBC candidates? Cost of application?
  12. Can I apply for ICSIL Technical Junior Executive recruitment with 57% in BTech?
  13. Age relaxation in UKSSSC Forest Guard recruitment for OBC candidates? Cost of application?
  14. Age relaxation in Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment for SC candidates? Cost of application? -- [New]
  15. Age relaxation in UPPSC Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services recruitment for OBC candidates? Cost of application?
  16. Age relaxation in Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment for ST candidates? Cost of application?
  17. Can I get age relaxation in DMRC Assistant Engineer recruitment being a 27 years old ST candidate?
  18. Benefits allotted to Technical Junior Executive in ICSIL?
25th May 2018, 11:45 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in ICSIL IT Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

The age relaxation of ICSIL IT Assistant recruitment are:

> SC/ST candidates will get age relaxation of 5 years

> Physically handicapped will get 10 years age relaxation

The cost of application fees are:

> Rs. 1000/- is the registration fee

> Rs. 200/- should be paid during the typing test

> Rs. 800/- should be paid during the appointment
26th May 2018, 12:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in ICSIL IT Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

The cost of application/ registration for ICSIL IT Assistant recruitment is Rs. 1000/-. You need to pay the fee of Rs. 200/- at the time of typing test and Rs. 800/- at the time of appointment. No age criteria is required to apply for ICSIL IT Assistant recruitment as per the notification issued by ICSIL.
26th May 2018, 05:26 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

As per official notification given by the board of recruitment of ICSIL there is no particular age limitations demanded by the board means no particular age limit is required to apply for this examination because as per other demands

Candidates should have bachelor's or master's degree in Computer application/ science or IT and if do not have then a diploma of minimum one year in computers after graduation then only a candidate may apply which means minimum age will be around 20 years of the candidate.

If you think about reservation and at any level of recruitment you find that your maximum age limit is exceeding then you will be relaxed in age by 5 years if you belong to SC or ST category and by 3 years if you belong to OBC category.

Application Fee for IT Assistant Recruitment by ICSIL : Total Registration fees of Rs. 1000/- shall be taken. Fees of Rs. 200/- will be asked at the time of typing test and rest 800/- rupees will be taken at the time of appointment.

The fee is non refundable and equal for all category candidates so no relaxation in fee for reserved categories such as OBC or SC or ST candidates.

You should not worry just apply for the job if you are eligible and collect good knowledge of office work in computer and also make your typing speed good enough they demand for 20 WPM you make it 40 WPM so they will definitely offer you the job.

If you have good knowledge of computers, internet and other work experience required then you will definitely be selected just make your knowledge good and better than others who apply so your job will be sure.

If you get the job then you will receive Rs. 18332/- as per minimum wage act per month by the ICSIL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?