6th September 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in IBPS RRB & PO exams being a B.E. Civil Engineer?

Hello,
I have completed my B.E. in Civil Engineering with 89% marks and I am not a Computer Science student in my High School level. But I had a problem solving and programming papers in my 1st year. Whether I am eligible to write IBPS PO and IBPS RRB exams?

11th September 2015, 06:31 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in IBPS RRB & PO exams being a B.E. Civil Engineer?

Yes, you eligible to appear in IBPS RRB & PO exams being a B.E. Civil Engineer. Knowledge of programming or computer studies is not compulsory.

Eligibility :
Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.
There is no minimum percentage criteria.
Age of candidate must be from 21 to 30 years. Relaxation in age is also there as per government norms.

For more details please visit : http://www.ibps.in
11th September 2015, 10:07 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in IBPS RRB & PO exams being a B.E. Civil Engineer?

Yes, you are eligible for the posts in RRB and IBPS.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidate can subject of Nepal or Bhutan with intention of settling in India permanently.

* Candidates age should be in the range of 18-32 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidate should have passed his graduation in any discipline from any recognized university or institution.

* Candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with at least 55% marks.

As you have completed your bachelor's degree, you can apply for RRB and IBPS PO exams.
11th September 2015, 11:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my B.E. in Civil Engineering with 89% marks and I am not a Computer Science student in my High School level. But I had a problem solving and programming papers in my 1st year. Whether I am eligible to write IBPS PO and IBPS RRB exams?
Yes, you are eligible for IBPS PO and RRB exam because you have completed B.E in Civil Engineering.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections.

Only those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS PO and RRB exam.

Your age should not be less than 20 years and more than 30 years and relaxation in upper age as per government guidelines that is 3 years for OBCs and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.

Examination pattern for IBPS PO and RRB:-

Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability - 50 questions for 50 marks each
English Language and General Awareness - 40 questions for 40 marks each
Computer Knowledge/ Awareness - 20 questions for 20 marks

For any more information regarding the eligibility criteria and the other information please visit the official website of the IBPS http://www.ibps.in
12th September 2015, 12:11 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No problem at all, you are eligible to appear in IBPS RRB and PO Examinations if you have successfully completed Graduation from a recognized university. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in IBPS Regional Rural Bank and Probationary Officer recruitments is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree PASS from a recognized university. Since you have already completed B.E in Civil Engineering, I am happy to say that you are very certainly eligible to apply for both the recruitment examinations conducted by Institute of Banking Personal Selection.

Minimum Percentage Criteria:

>> Basically there is no such percentage criteria is required in order to be eligible.

>> Graduation pass is adequate in order to be eligible.

Minimum Educational Qualification:

@ Graduate Degree or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

@ Computer knowledge is mandatory in order to be eligible but no need to solve any programs.
23rd June 2022, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I Have completed my civil engineering. Am i elgible for the RO SCALE-1 ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?