7th October 2011, 12:44 PM
railway raji

What kind of job will suit me after M.Com in PSG CAS? Can I get into Railways?

which job will suit me after m.com in PSG CAS ? can i get a job in railways

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job will suit me after scoring 45% in graduation? Any chance for government job?
  2. What kind of job is available for me in railways and UPSC examination?
  3. Which job will suit me after B.Tech in CSE? Can I get a job in Banks and Railways?
  4. Career prospect of M.Com students? Details of future prospects in M.Com?
  5. Various government jobs that suitable for Ladies? What about Railways? Details of applying in Railways?
  6. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Any job vacancy for freshers of B.E ECE in Railways? Which entrance exams to answer?
  8. Which Exams I have to take to join Indian Railway after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  9. Can I get a job in Railways if I have completed M.Sc Chemistry course?
  10. How can I get job in Railways after intermediate with 73%?
  11. How to get a job in railways after completion of intermediate? -- [New]
  12. How to apply for job in southern railways by sports quota? Is it possible to get a job in southern railways?
  13. Is it possible for me to get a government job in railways after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  14. How to do a job in Railways after completing intermediate with 85%
  15. What type of jobs are suitable for me after completing B.Tech in ECE with 70%
  16. Chances of doing job in Railways as locomotive engineer after completing diploma in IT? What are the courses to be done to get job in private sectors?
  17. What kind of jobs are available for BCA students to get into Railways?
  18. What is the complete procedure followed for applying for summer internship in Railways?
11th January 2012, 01:07 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job will suit me after M.Com in PSG CAS? Can I get into Railways?

As a M.Com and if you are within the age limit then you are eligible for many exams conducted by several central and state government examinations like UPSC, RRB, IBPS, Other Nationalized Banks, State PSC, SSC etc.
Some of the upcoming UPSC exams are mentioned below;
Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam: 29.1.2012,
Civil Service Exam: 20.5.2012 ,
Indian Forest Service Exams: 14.7.2012 ,
Combined Defense Service Exam: 12.2.2012
Jobs which will suit you depends upon your choice. It depends what kind of jo and in which sector and department you are willing to work. As per your wish you can appear for the entrance exams. Follow the employment news to get details on several government exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?