3rd March 2016, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government job in Bihar after completion of CTET?

Am I eligible to apply for government job in Bihar after completion of CTET? What would be the minimum criteria required to apply for the government job? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same as soon as possible?

Thanks!

3rd March 2016, 10:19 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job in Bihar after completion of CTET?

Actually CTET is the applicable only for central level teaching job not for state level govt but for state level teaching job you will have to qualify the state level teacher eligibility test.But for teaching job in Bihar you should have to pass out the Bihar teacher eligibility test(TET).
3rd March 2016, 10:37 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job in Bihar after completion of CTET?

The minimum eligibility criteria to appear for different government job vary for different examination.

But, there are jobs after 10th, 10+2 also, so to get more detail about any particular job give the detail about job.

There is nothing to do with CTET to appear for government jobs. CTET examination is conduted by CBSE for recruitment of teachers in central government schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?