29th December 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for CTET exam for doing B.Ed course after completion of M.Sc course?

Hello Sir/Mam,

Am I eligible for CTET exam after post graduation M.Sc or I have to do B.Ed for giving CTET exam?
Is b.ed compulsory for ctet exam? Can someone please give me the information on this?

29th December 2015, 09:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CTET exam for doing B.Ed course after completion of M.Sc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

Am I eligible for CTET exam after post graduation M.Sc or I have to do B.Ed for giving CTET exam?
Is b.ed compulsory for ctet exam? Can someone please give me the information on this?
Yes, you are eligible for CTET exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible for Classes I-V (Primary Stage) recruitment.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage recruitment.

Important Dates for CTET 2016

Submission of Online Application: 04th December 2015 to 28th December 2015

Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 29th December 2015

Date of Exam: 21st February 2016
29th December 2015, 10:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CTET exam for doing B.Ed course after completion of M.Sc course?

Yes, B.Ed is compulsory to be eligible to appear in CTET examination. For becoming teacher for classes I-V, B.Ed is not required and you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education. For becoming teacher for classes V-VIII, ou must have completed Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in first year of Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). Since, you have done your post graduation in M.Sc. course, you need to do B.Ed course to be eligible to appear in CTET examination.
29th December 2015, 11:03 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

Sorry, you have to study either B.Ed or Diploma in Elementary Education for CTET. The eligibilities are different for the Teachers for Classes I-V (Primary Stage) and Teachers for Classes VI- VIII (Elementary Stage). The website link is given you can check the same in the link http://ctet.nic.in/CMS/Public/View.aspx?page=39
29th December 2015, 11:34 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, you require B.ed degree to appear for CTET examination. CTET examination is conducted by CBSE for recruitment of teachers in government schools.

The eligibility to appear for examination for recruitment as senior secondary teacher is candidate must have passed graduation with at least 50% marks and have B.Ed degree.

For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
16th August 2018, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my mastes in science with B.ED. I wanted to teach higher secondary classes I wanted to know what is the procedure for applying.. Is that any competitive exam for teaching higher secondary classes
5th March 2019, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I have done my engineering. I don't have B. Ed. Am I eligible to appear for ctet exam. I also dont have diploma in elementary education. Am I eligible
2nd May 2019, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I have double masters degree m.com and MBA now I am applying for the b.ed degree I want to appear for ctet exam for class 1 to 5th so with running b.ed am I eligible to apply for ctet exam or I have to do the diploma in elementary education instead of b.ed and secondly how many paper show I need to qualify in ctet exam to get passed can anyone explain me the procedure of ctet exam for class 1 to 5th reply soon I am very confused about all this thank you
18th July 2019, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible if I complete my BEd on correspondence? I have completed my masters
31st July 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.A economics i have not done B.ED IS IT COMPULSORY TO DO B.ED FOR CTET EXAM
3rd August 2019, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for CTET exam after completing graduation in master of pharmacy?
16th August 2019, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

In case bed 2nd pursuing student qualified in ctet can apply for eligible govt jobs possible or not
27th August 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done M.A. AND B-ED, CAN I APPLY FOR BOTH EXAM OR NOT
27th August 2019, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

can a candidate who passed graduationwoth more tan 50% and studing in 2nd year of B.Ed apply for CTET paper one
5th September 2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I have got 40 percent in 12 but 55 percent in bed and 56 percent in ma am i eligible for ctet exam
7th September 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing 2 years b.ed programme form jiwaji university...Am i eligible for ctet exam? As i am in the final year of b.ed?.
9th September 2019, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Graduation I got 47persent and in B. Ed I got 64 do I eligible for ctet
13th September 2019, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir I passed BCA and bed 1 sem is running so can I ap??pling for ctet
16th September 2019, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I am MA in Hindi and passed one year diploma in dakshin Bharat prachar sabha Madras am I eligible to appear CTET
24th September 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.A degree and I am doing B.Ed at present.Am I eligible for CTET
23rd November 2019, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to appear in ctet paper-1 for doing B.ed course
24th November 2019, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I have done my m. Com, I am doing bed. Is ctet necessary for pgt in kv?
19th December 2019, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I have only graduation degree me can apply ctet exam 1to5 please give me answer?
9th January 2020, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B. TECH CAN I APPLY FOR CTET
24th January 2020, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I BBA graduation student i have no B. Ed can i apply for ctet
27th January 2020, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Is BSC biotechnology B.Ed. student is eligible for ctet???
21st February 2020, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I'm graduate and two years diploma in special education I'm eligible for ctet paper 2nd
24th February 2020, 06:08 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for CTET paper 2 social studies as B.COM graduate..... If not please give reply?
9th September 2021, 12:15 PM
Minal F

CTET Eligibility:-

Candidates who have 12th passed are eligible for CTET paper 1 .

And Candidates who have completed graduation with minimum 50%marks are eligible for paper 2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?