1st June 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Doest CTET or TET is suitable for government job?

i would just like to known that ctet or tet which either of the course will be applicable for government job. Can you please provide me more details on this? I really wanted to know this information to move forward in seeking for the government job! pls reply

1st June 2015, 10:38 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Doest CTET or TET is suitable for government job?

CTET and TET both exams are suitable for government jobs.

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test which is conducted by state government for the recruitment of candidates for the post of teacher in primary as well as elementary schools in particular state.

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test which is consucted by Central Government for the recruitment of teachers in primary as well as elementary schools under central government.

Eligibility for Primary Level teachers :
Candidate must have passed 12th class with minimum 50% marks and should be pursuing or completed Diploma course in Elementary Education.

Eligibility for Elementary Level teachers :
Candidate must have graduation degree with minimum 50% marks from any recognised university along with B.Ed degree.
13th November 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Doest CTET or TET is suitable for government job?

Delhi state prescribed Ctet for TGT in Telugu. A person hailing from AP with APTET has been selected in an aided school in Delhi thinking that Ctet and APTET are at par in respect of Telugu subject. Directorate of Education rejected the case saying that the candidate has no CTET which is mandatory. Way out please.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?