8th July 2016, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government jobs like IAS and RAS after completion of B.Sc Fashion Designing course?

Please provide me the answer .. Can I apply for IAS , ras and other government jobs after bsc in fashion designing? Can you please let me know the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Desgining?
  2. Can I apply for government jobs like IAS, RAS and others after completion of B.Tech from KSOU?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for the government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Designing course?
  4. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I apply for government jobs in fashion designing field? Am I eligible to do that?
  6. Am I eligible to get a government job after B.Sc fashion designing please get me detail of job related fashion designing jobs in government sector?
  7. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Designing?
  8. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  9. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Sc Fashion designing from KSOU?
  11. Eligibility criteria for post graduation in Fashion Designing?
  12. Can I apply for IAS exam after doing 4 year fashion designing degree course?
  13. Is it possible for me to get government job in fashion designing?
  14. Am I eligible to join fashion designing course after complete of my graduation in B.Sc?
  15. What should I do after completion of 1 year fashion designing diploma course? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  17. Salary after completion of B.Sc. in Textile Designing & Fashion Designing in Mumbai?
  18. Is there any government sector jobs for a fashion designing graduate?
8th July 2016, 04:40 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs like IAS and RAS after completion of B.Sc Fashion Designing course?

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services and RAS stands for Rajasthan Administrative Services exam. UPSC conducts Civil Services examination for IAS, IPS, IFS etc and Rajasthan Public Service Commission conducts entrance exam for RAS.

The academic qualification for both these exams is that candidate must have done graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates of bachelor's degree can also apply for these exams. You are eligible to apply for Civil Services and RPSC exam after B.Sc Fashion Designing course.

The age limit for Civil Services exam is 21-32 years and 21-35 years for RPSC examination. Upper age limit relaxed for reserved candidates.
8th July 2016, 07:21 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs like IAS and RAS after completion of B.Sc Fashion Designing course?

The full form of IAS is Indian Administrative Services and RAS is Rajasthan Administrative Services. Those who seek to apply for entrance exam of these services must have acquired graduation from any UGC recognized university.

In other words, academic qualification required is bachelor's degree. Discipline does not matter for these entrance examinations. Candidates from any stream or discipline can apply for these examination.

The minimum age limit to apply for these exams is 21 years.
8th July 2016, 07:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for Government jobs like Indian Administrative Service (IAS) and RAS Examinations. The basic educational qualification required is given below.

>> The minimum educational qualification required for these IAS and RAS recruitment's is "Bachelor Degree" or "Graduate Degree" from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to appear in IAS and RAS recruitment's.

>> As you have completed B.Sc in Fashion Designing which is a Bachelor Degree, I am sure you are eligible to appear in IAS and RAS recruitment's.
8th July 2016, 07:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for Government jobs like Indian Administrative Service (IAS) and RAS Examinations. The basic educational qualification required is given below.

>> The minimum educational qualification required for these IAS and RAS recruitment's is "Bachelor Degree" or "Graduate Degree" from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to appear in IAS and RAS recruitment's.

>> As you have completed B.Sc in Fashion Designing which is a Bachelor Degree, I am sure you are eligible to appear in IAS and RAS recruitment's.
8th July 2016, 07:52 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university in any discipline.

The age limit to appear for examination is 21-32 years with relaxation in age for reserved category. The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all these stages for final recruitment.

There is different age limit to appear for different government examination.

The three stages of examination are Preliminary, Mains and Interview. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
8th July 2016, 08:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, any stream graduates can apply for IAS and RAS exam but you have to study those subjects which will not be related to fashion designing to crack this exam. Just make sure you have degree from a UGC recognised university.

Age should be between 21 to 32 years. Age relaxation is available for candidates who belong to reserved category.
8th July 2016, 08:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please provide me the answer .. Can I apply for IAS , ras and other government jobs after bsc in fashion designing? Can you please let me know the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon.
After completion of B.Sc in Fashion Designing course, you are eligible for IAS and RAS exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for IAS exam.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 32 years
For OBC: 21 to 35 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 37 years

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for RAS exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 35 years.
8th July 2016, 08:54 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Since you are a graduate with B.Sc in fashion designing course with is equivalent to any other bachelor degree course and hence you are eligible for any government job and higher studies which does not require a particular stream/subject in degree course.

As you have named your interested examinations i,e; IAS examination ( CSAT ) and RAS which are public service commission examinations which does not ask for specific stream in degree course for one's eligibility. So you are eligible for these examination on your educational qualification perspective but you must satisfy the other criteria for your eligibility. You are also eligible for bank examinations, teaching examinations and etc. with the same educational qualification.
8th July 2016, 10:59 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The academic qualification required for IAS and RAS is graduation in any discipline from a recognized varisty. Candidates studying in final semester of bachelor's degree can also apply for this exam. The exam for IAS is Civil Services exam and entrance exam for RAS is RPSC entrance exam.

You can apply for both exams after graduation in fashion designing. These entrance exams are not stream specific. Minimum age limit to apply for exam is 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?