22nd July 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in ONGC recruitment if secured 7 CGPA in B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)?

Hello,
My CGPA is 7 in B.Tech. Can I apply for recruitment in ONGC? I am interested to get job in ONGC. I have completed B.Tech with Chemical Engineering. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for job in SAIL if secured 7.13 CGPA in B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 82% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 7.0 CGPA in BE with one arrear?
  3. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(ME) 1st year?
  4. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 61% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 6.68 CGPA in B.Tech?
  5. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 7.11 CGPA IN 10th standard?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE scholarship if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th standard?
  8. Am I eligible for WIPRO after scoring 61% in 10th, 58% in 12th and a CGPA of 79.5% in MSc Software Engineering?
  9. Eligibility to apply for ONGC and IOCL recruitment for B.Tech(ECE) student? Percentage criteria to apply?
  10. ONGC Recruitment cell contact details? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for PGCET if secured 6.2 CGPA in B.Tech? Procedure to apply?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for job in Wipro if secured 7.39 CGPA in B.Tech, 62% in 12th and 72% in 10th?
  13. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th Board exam? Procedure to apply?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in GRE if secured 6.2 CGPA in B.Tech and having one backlog?
  15. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 8.1 CGPA in B.E. 1st year?
  16. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment? I have scored CGPA of 6.5
  17. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 75.67% in 10th, 65.71% in 12th and 6.71 CGPA upto 3rd year of B.Tech(EIE)?
  18. Information about all the upcoming PSU exams?
23rd July 2015, 10:20 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in ONGC recruitment if secured 7 CGPA in B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)?

ONGC is one of the PSU(public sector undertakings) companies.
so,if you want to get job in this company it is compulsory to pass in the GATE exam with good score.
it is not necessary to get very good CGPA but is compulsory to qualify in GATE exam so,take coaching and qualify in GATE so,that you get job in any PSU companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?