9th March 2015, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PGCET if secured 6.2 CGPA in B.Tech? Procedure to apply?

Sir,
Can you send me the procedure
for applying in PGCET?
And I have done with B.Tech and got 6.2 CGPA.
So, I am eligible for apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for job in SAIL if secured 7.13 CGPA in B.Tech?
  2. When PGCET for MCA students commence?
  3. Can I appear in PGCET to study M.Tech after completing B.Tech? Detailed information and procedure to apply?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 7.11 CGPA IN 10th standard?
  5. Which software companies to apply based on my B.Tech CGPA score and marks in 10th and 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE scholarship if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th standard?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  8. Eligibility to apply for NIMCET for a candidate who has secured 56% in 12th and 8.5 CGPA in BCA?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for job in Wipro if secured 7.39 CGPA in B.Tech, 62% in 12th and 72% in 10th?
  10. Procedure to apply for PGCET M.Tech? Last date to apply?
  11. Dates of Karnataka PGCET entrance exam? Date of issue of the application form? Procedure to apply for it and the last date?
  12. How to apply for PGCET? Books to be referred to prepare for IT branch in B.Tech? Fee structure details for M.Tech in different universities?
  13. Details about PGCET for BCA passed student? How to apply and prepare for PGCET?
  14. How can I apply for a job after securing 6.1560 CGPA in instrumentation stream
  15. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 8.1 CGPA in B.E. 1st year?
  16. Can I apply for scholarship after securing CGPA of 10? I am a 11th class student
  17. Date of announcement of MBA PGCET notification? Procedure to apply for PGCET?
  18. Details of PGCET M.Tech exam? When can I apply for it?

10th March 2015, 05:40 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PGCET if secured 6.2 CGPA in B.Tech? Procedure to apply?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for PGCET exam, if you have 6.2 CGPA(57%). That's because a candidate who completed their graduation with minimum 50% of marks are eligible to apply for PGCET exam. In case of SC/ST categories, the percentage requirement is only 45%.

How to apply:-
The notification for PGCET exam 2015 has not released yet. Generally the notification is released in the month of June or July. So, you have to wait to application form till June or July. Then you can apply for PGCET exam through online at its official website.
http://kea.kar.nic.in/

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?