3rd October 2015, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Is there any government job available for me in government textile sector with 20 years of experience?

I have completed diplomo in textile technology. 20years of experience. my age is 44.

If any government are available? Can you please let me know the steps which I have to follow for the same? Awaiting for the answer.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get government job in Textile sector?
  2. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  3. List of Government Jobs available in Textile?
  4. What are the various government jobs which are available in textile industry?
  5. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  6. Textile related Government jobs for a 34 years old Fashion Technology graduate who has 10 years of working experience?
  7. How to do a government job after B.Tech? I have passed B.Tech from government central textile institute, Kanpur
  8. How to get a government job in government sector after doing 3 years diploma in textile technology
  9. Can I get government job in hand loom sector in Tamil Nadu? What is the procedure to be followed?
  10. How to get Textile Job in Government sector in Orissa?
  11. Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?
  12. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
  13. What are the jobs available in government sector in IT field? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job opportunities for a candidate having 3 years work experience in government sector?
  15. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  16. Job vacancies in government sector for Physically Handicap Person?
  17. In which Government sector I can use my Experience having done M.Sc in Pharma Chemistry and with 4 years of work experience in Quality Control Department?
  18. How to get a government job in textile sector after B.Tech in Textile Technology from Osmania University?
2nd June 2017, 03:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any government job available for me in government textile sector with 20 years of experience?

There are many government jobs available but in the field of textile technology, there will not be much option for you. Also, your age will be a big factor as most of the government jobs don't have upper age limit of 35 or above.

Hence, chances of getting a government job will be very less unless you apply for lecturer job in government universities after qualifying NET/SET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?