16th November 2016, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get any Government jobs after completing B.Sc Statistics?

Respected Sir, I am worried about my career because I am pursuing B.Sc Statistics. I want to know am I eligible to get any Government jobs after completing B.Sc Statistics? If yes then please tell me about the jobs available.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?
  2. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector for a candidate through M.Sc(Statistics)?
  4. Best options available after doing BSc? What are the jobs offered after doing BSc Statistics?
  5. What are the job prospects for a B.Sc statistics graduate?
  6. What are the opportunities after completing BSc with statistics or statistics?
  7. What type of questions are asked for Government bank jobs?
  8. Are there any government exams for Statistics Graduates?
  9. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get private job after completing B.Sc with Statistics?
  11. Am I eligible to get Government jobs after completing BCA(H) from Distance Education?
  12. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completing ECE by clearing 7 backlogs?
  13. Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get?
  14. How to do PG in Agricultural Statistics or statistics after completing BSc Mathematics Honors
  15. What are the jobs available after BSc statistics? What are the features?
  16. Government jobs after doing MSc in Statistics? Information regarding salary package?
  17. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  18. What kind of jobs are available after completing BSc IT from Mumbai
17th November 2016, 12:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get any Government jobs after completing B.Sc Statistics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am worried about my career because I am pursuing B.Sc Statistics. I want to know am I eligible to get any Government jobs after completing B.Sc Statistics? If yes then please tell me about the jobs available.
After completion of B.Sc degree, you can apply for Civil Service Exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for Civil Service exam. This exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Your age should be in between 21 to 32 years.

No. of Attempts:

For General: 5
For OBC: 9
For SC/ST: No Restriction
17th November 2016, 01:22 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get any Government jobs after completing B.Sc Statistics?

Yes, you can very much avail government jobs after completion of the above mentioned course there is no such problem in it.

You should look for vacancies in various government agencies and apply for it as soon as possible, however, you can also appear for various government examination and avail jobs in government organization, such as;

> IBPS.

> CDS.

> Civil Service exam.

> RRB.

> Indian Railway examination, etc.
17th November 2016, 10:30 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply for the government jobs. You have many options open for you. You can apply for the bank jobs, Defence,SSC,UPSC, government companies etc. I suggest you to buy the employment news to get the updates of government jobs. You will get lots of job details in that paper.
17th November 2016, 03:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there are government jobs as well as private sector jobs available for B.Sc statistics graduates. In government sector the best will be SSC CGL for you based on your qualification. You can also try for bank PO exam too.

In private sector statistics is a very good option. You can get job in leading MNCs with this qualification, if you are good at your skills.
17th November 2016, 04:04 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible to get various Government jobs after completing B.Sc Statistics. You can apply for jobs in nationalized banks for the post of Clerks and Probationary Officer. The recruitment will be done by the IBPS. The IBPS website link is IBPS. You can apply for various jobs in central government department, the recruitment will be done through Staff Selection Commission. The SSC website link is SSC. You can apply for the Assistant post in Reserve Bank of India. The RBI website link is RBI. You can also apply for various vacancies in state government, the recruitment will be done through the state staff selection commission. You can also apply for civil services examination after completion of B.Sc Statistics. The UPSC website link is UPSC.
17th November 2016, 05:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Statistics:

There are many government job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc in Statistics. You may find employment opportunities in,

>> Staff Selection Commission (SSC)

>> Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)

>> Banking Sector

>> Indian Railways

>> Indian Economic Services (IES)

>> Indian Statistical Services (ISS)

>> PC (Planning Commission)

>> National Council for Applied Economic Research

>> Agriculture based industries

You may apply for several posts namely, Statistician, Data Analyst, Bio-metrician, Research Scholars, Enumerators
17th November 2016, 09:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to government job after completing B.Sc Statistics:-

There are many job after completing B.Sc Statistics:-

Online Statistics Tutor

Consultant Statistics

Actuary Manager- M.Sc Statistics

Assistant Manger Human Resource

Assistant Manger - Research and Marketing

Credit Risk Strategist Content Writer - Statistics.
11th June 2019, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my inter with mpc and joined in degree with mscs, i have interest in upsc exam how can i start my preparation p/z suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?