26th September 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a government job in Delhi after completion of B.Ed with 62% marks?

Is it possible for me to get a government job in Delhi after completion of B.Ed with 62% marks? Can you please guide me with the complete steps which I have to follow up to get the job as soon as possible. It would be really helpful if you can answer me on this.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How its possible to get government job after completion of B.Ed course?
  2. Can I apply for B.Ed after BBA for teaching management? Procedure for it?
  3. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  4. Which course I need to select after completion of my intermediate to get a government job?
  5. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  6. Government job in teaching in Delhi after BA with 48% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  8. Am I eligible for government job after completion of B.Tech with 60% marks?
  9. What should I do to get government job in School or College after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  10. Is it possible for me to get a Government job after completion of B.E ECE course?
  11. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  12. How may I get the government job in teaching field in Delhi? What's the all requirement for this job? I have done my B.Ed from Delhi university with 63% marks.
  13. Which Government job I can apply for after completion of 3rd year ECE with 60% marks?
  14. Age limit to apply for a job Government Schools of Delhi? I have completed my B.Ed
  15. Is there any scope in government teaching job in Delhi?
  16. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of MBA course?
  17. Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream?
  18. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English?
26th September 2015, 01:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a government job in Delhi after completion of B.Ed with 62% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible for me to get a government job in Delhi after completion of B.Ed with 62% marks? Can you please guide me with the complete steps which I have to follow up to get the job as soon as possible. It would be really helpful if you can answer me on this.

Thanks!
You have completed B.Ed course with 62% marks so you are eligible for government sector jobs in Assistant Teacher jobs through TET exam.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for TET exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?