31st July 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for any government job or banking job if I completed 12th with 55.33% marks?

10th 76.33% & 2 55.33% am i eligible for any banking entrance exam or any other kind of government job? Can someone please provide me the information on this as soon as possible to me? Please give answer of my question.

31st July 2015, 09:41 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any government job or banking job if I completed 12th with 55.33% marks?

You will get a government job with 12th itself and for this you need to write various exams based on type of job. And one thing I must say that Banking Industry is not for 12th candidates. You will have a chance to apply for Banking Industry with minimum graduation.

So finally you will have a chance to apply for below Jobs and namely

<> Staff Selection Commission

-- CHSL

-- Multi Tasking

<> Postal Services

<> SCRA

<> Home Guards/Constables etc.,

You are not eligible to apply for " Banking Sector " .
31st July 2015, 10:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any government job or banking job if I completed 12th with 55.33% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
10th 76.33% & 2 55.33% am i eligible for any banking entrance exam or any other kind of government job? Can someone please provide me the information on this as soon as possible to me? Please give answer of my question.
You have not completed graduation degree so you are not eligible for Banking Jobs.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
31st July 2015, 11:05 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Yes, as you have completed your +2 you can apply for Banking clerical grade exams & even you can also apply for Railways clerical exam ,etc..

There are some other eligibility criteria which are as follows :

**The candidates should be a 10+2 pass from a recognize Board .
**The final year students can also apply for this post.
**The age limit is 18 - 28 years, there is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.

The list of exams which you can apply are as follows :

IBPS Clerical
SBI Bank Clerical grade exams.
Railways
Postal Assistant
Sorting Assistant
31st July 2015, 11:51 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to let you know that you are not eligible for any bank entrance examination being a higher secondary school degree holder only as for the banking jobs one requires a minimum of bachelor degree from a recognized university.

The most important bank examinations held for the recruitment of bank clerk and bank probationary officer in most of the nationalized banks of India are IBPS examination and SBI examination. The necessary qualifications required for appearing in these examinations are here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* You must have a bachelor degree course with any discipline from a recognized university.

* You must have the knowledge to operate computers as the banking works are fully computer based.

* Your age must be within 21 years to 30 years for bank PO where as it must be within 20 years to 28 years for bank clerk job. Age relaxation is applicable as per the government norms.

So to get banking jobs you are first required to complete your bachelor degree and then have to clear the respective entrance examination.

At this level of education the best options for you in the government sector is in defense field and Indian railways but for these you will have to clear their respective entrance examination that are NDA and SCRA. For details regarding these examination you must log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
1st August 2015, 09:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to apply for other government jobs and NOT eligible to apply for Banking recruitments. The basic educational qualification required for other government jobs or banking sector jobs are given below.

For Banking Related Recruitments - Minimum Graduation is required
>> Candidates who have completed 12th Class are NOT Eligible to apply.

For Other Government Jobs - Minimum 12th Class is Required or more than that
>> Candidates must have completed 12th Class for the below examinations.
* For SSC CHSL, MTS Recruitments - 12th Class is required
* For Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant - 12th Class is required
* For NDA Exam - 12th Class is required
* For SCRA Exam - 12th Class is required
* For Indian Railways Exam (For Some Posts) - 12th Class is required
15th December 2017, 09:10 PM
nishanth60

No, you are not eligible to apply for government bank job.The minimum educational qualification required to apply for government bank post (IBPS & SBI) is Graduation in any Stream from UGC recognised institution.Age limit to apply for bank clerk post is 21-28 years and for Bank PO post is 21-30 years and the age relaxations are as per government regulations.The selection procedure of government bank exams is preliminary exam, main exam followed by personal interview.For further information please visit www.sbi.co.in and www.ibps.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?