27th February 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

In which government field job I can get after completion of mechanical engineering with 60-70% marks?

In which government field job I can get after completion of mechanical engineering with 60-70% marks? Can you please guide me with the answer on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer soon on this as I need to proceed further.

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  2. Which path I choose next? Central government job or higher studies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 86% marks?
  3. Which are the government jobs available for a mechanical student in government field? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  5. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  6. How to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in mechanical
  7. How to get a government job after passing mechanical engineering with 75% aggregate
  8. Which exams are necessary for getting a government job after completion of mechanical engineering?
  9. Which field I can search for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical to get higher salary?
  10. How to get a good government job after B.E in mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can I apply for government job after completion of 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  13. Which field is better in mechanical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Which course is a best choice for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical stream? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for government RRB job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. List of government jobs after completion of M.Tech from mining engineering?
28th February 2016, 10:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which government field job I can get after completion of mechanical engineering with 60-70% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In which government field job I can get after completion of mechanical engineering with 60-70% marks? Can you please guide me with the answer on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer soon on this as I need to proceed further.
You have completed Mechanical Engineering so the best jobs for you is Banking sector.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
28th February 2016, 03:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which government field job I can get after completion of mechanical engineering with 60-70% marks?

For government jobs, percentage criteria is just a candidate must have passing percentage of marks. Percentage in bachelor's degree does not give you jobs but only makes you eligible for government job.

*For government jobs, you must crack entrance exam conducted. As you are mechanical engineer, you can get jobs in top PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC, IOCL etc if you manage to be within top 300 in GATE exam in your stream.

*Other than GATE exam, another option for you is Indian Engineering Services. There are some other options like Civil Services, Railways. You need to select any one field and work hard to get job in that field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?