14th August 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to get government jobs being a 12th NIOS Commerce student?

Respected Sir,
I am a student of NIOS Board and I have taken Commerce in my NIOS and studying in 12th standard. I would like to know that can I get government jobs with NIOS marksheet?

15th August 2015, 04:39 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply to get government jobs being a 12th NIOS Commerce student?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Learning.
It is very popular and well-known board for the students to get secondary and higher secondary certificate.
NIOS is established under the government norms and is recognized by Ministry of Human Resource and Development(HRD) of Government of India.

So, the 12th certificate will be valued everywhere just like as the certificates of CBSE and other state boards.
But , it will be better to complete Bachelor's degree in any subject before seeking for job in private or government sector.
If you have completed you Bachelor's then you will be eligible to get high paid jobs in comparision to jobs on 12th basis.
15th August 2015, 05:56 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply to get government jobs being a 12th NIOS Commerce student?

Yes , my dear you can apply it doesn't matter whatever it may be whether the Eligibility criteria successfully completed or not it is the main thing . Being a open degree candidate the preference will be less so you must be talented at least to succeed in getting job .
15th August 2015, 06:28 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in the entrance examiation for the recruitment in the government jobs. NIOS stands for the National Institute of Open Schooling and it is a recognised board. So you can appear for the jobs at the 10+2 educational qualification.

Yes, NIOS marksheet have same certificate as like other board certificate and so you are eligible to appear for the jobs and even to pursue the higher degree.

To get the government jobs you to qualify in the entrance examination. List of examination at the 10+2 educational qualification is SSC CHSLE, SSC Stenographer etc.. but it is also compulsory that the candidates age must be above 18 years.
15th August 2015, 06:36 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

NIOS stands for the National Institute of Open Schooling. It is central government recognized board in India. There is nothing to worry about the certificates obtained from this board.

All the certificates obtained from this board either at 10th level or 10+2 level is valid for getting any government job. You will face no issue in future in getting government job due to NIOS certificate.

You can pursue various courses like Chartered Accountancy, Company secretary course and ICWAI course.
15th August 2015, 06:57 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the marksheet obtained from the National Institute of Open Schooling is valid for ay type of government job.

NIOS is the central government board for conducting 10th and 10+2 board exams. It is approved by Ministry of Home Affairs, so the certificates and marksheets of this board is applicable in case of any higher study course or government jobs.

So you can apply for any type of government exam.
15th August 2015, 09:56 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

National Institute of Open Schooling. It is one of the recognized board of India as like CBSE, ICSE, state boards for conducting 10th and 10+2 board exams. So all the certificates issued by the NIOS board is valid for any government job.

So you can apply for the government job entrance exams after doing 10+2 board in commerce student from NIOS. If you want to check validity of NIOS, you can visit the official website of NIOS which is www.nos.org.
15th August 2015, 10:33 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that, you can definitely get Government job being an NIOS student.
Let me clear your confusion. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous organisation by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. So, there should be no problem regarding Government jobs.

All The Best.
15th August 2015, 11:20 PM
Limited10
Member+

NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) is an Open schooling Board. Some of the students thinks that it has less value as there is no need attend regular classes but, it is not true.
NIOS is highly reputed and recognized board. Through NIOS you can get any job respected to your field.
Yes, you can get government job as being a NIOS student. NIOS has similar value as the other boards.

So, Don't worry you will get the government job as doing 12th from NIOS Board.
16th August 2015, 12:21 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get government jobs after passing 10+2 from National Institute of Open Schooling because this is valid and central government approved board for 10th and 10+2 board exams.

Lots of candidates are confused that their certificate is not valid for jobs. But you must remember that NIOS is valid board and certificates are applicable for each and every government job and higher studies option.
16th August 2015, 01:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am a student of NIOS Board and I have taken Commerce in my NIOS and studying in 12th standard. I would like to know that can I get government jobs with NIOS marksheet?
Yes, you are eligible for Railway entrance exam like railway group D post.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized university are eligible for Railway Recruitment Board Group-D.

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
17th August 2015, 12:40 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much apply for various government jobs even if you have completed your 12th standard from NIOS board. NIOS board is widely accepted nowadays and one can easily avail any government being from NIOS board(provided, you fulfill the eligibility criteria).

Therefore, no need to worry about, you can avail government jobs in future.
24th September 2015, 06:51 PM
gokul ka raja

Yes you have chance to get a gov't job .you have many option like you can do ssc exams ,nda,upsc entrance exams.You can also apply for teaching and TET exams.
But you first do your graduation from any better university to make your life secure in gov't jobs.
11th March 2016, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Can nios students get the job because i listen that nios student have face the problem s to getting the job and nios is for failure students?
13th March 2016, 12:05 PM
OnePlus

NIOS(National Institute of Open Schooling) is under taken by the government of India.NIOS has providing number if vocational , life enrichment and community oriented courses.

NIOS is highly recognized board of India . Yes you can get government jobs through this board . As it has same value as CBSE and ISC.
Main difference is that this board is open schooling board in which there is no need to attend the regular classes.
Other boards are the regular boards where there is need to attend the regular classes.

You are very well eligible to get the government jobs in banks etc.
12th July 2017, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam, Can i get government jobs being a 12th nios science student,or i cannot get science nios seat please reply for question ?
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?