7th July 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get job for 12th NIOS student?

Friends,
I am not able to do regular schooling so I choose to study in NIOS Board. I am studying in 12th standard and I want to know is there any problem in getting job as I am doing 12th from NIOS Board?

8th July 2015, 03:48 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Is it difficult to get job for 12th NIOS student?

Hello,

No Dear, you will not face any problem in getting the job in future. NIOS is a board of Open schooling that's why people thinks that is has less value which is not true.

NIOS is a highly reputed and recognized board of India. You can take admission in any college after passing class 12th from NIOS board. You will get the job without any difficulty.

So, Don't worry and just concentrate on your studies.I think you have to join the coaching for tough subjects of class 12th so secure good marks.

Best Of Luck.
8th July 2015, 05:52 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Yes, of course you can get Job after passing 12th from NIOS. It is not so difficult to get job for the candidate who completed his/her 12th from NIOS. Because National Institute of Open Schooling is completely a government approved institute and provides private education for students. So, for the candidate who completed his/her studies from NIOS can apply for the Jobs.
8th July 2015, 09:50 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

It is difficult to get a job on the behalf of 12th standard. You have to find appropriate job according to your qualification. Actually 12th standard is not a higher qualification and basically companies doesn't hire employee's having such qualification's.

On such qualification you can get job of receptionist, data entry operator, Sales Man, Customer care etc. Also they offer low salary package in these jobs.

So i suggest you to continue your studies. As if you complete graduation course then you will be eligible for jobs in government as well as in private sector. Also after graduation you will get good salary package.
9th July 2015, 03:01 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, there should not be any difficulty to avail a job on the grounds that you have completed your education from NIOS board, there is no problem in it. However, if there are other deficiencies in your marks and all or somethimn of that sort, you might face a problem, but you will definitely never face a problem on the grounds that you have completed your education from NIOS board.
22nd October 2017, 04:57 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

No , you can easily get job after completion of 12th NIOS student because it is Govt approved board. So, you can easily selected any job of behalf NIOS board.
23rd October 2017, 06:35 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

NIOS is highly recognised board of India. NIOS is an open schooling board that's​ why people thought that it has no value or less or limited value which is not true. NIOS has same value as the other boards of India like CBSE ISC or state boards.

You can apply for higher studies through NIOS certificate. You will get job through NIOS. NIOS is highly recognised board of India.
18th December 2018, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

When I passed my 12th examination then I support I became can air hostage
26th August 2020, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

How do one peruse academics through NIOS in IT related Coerces ?
9th December 2020, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Is any upper age limit restriction to register/appear in senior secondary exam.
11th January 2021, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Have need for 11th in NIOS it is possible
27th December 2021, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
can i go abroad for study like canada, usa , australiya , newzealand for gradutation/master after completions of 12th in nIOS ? or nios is valid school for get study visa in abroad ? if i complete my 12th in NIOs then can i take admission in any college/univercity in abroad ?
27th December 2021, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

NIOS IS VALID SCHOOL FOR ABROAD STUDY AFTER 12TH ?
24th July 2022, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I WANT 10TH CERTIFICATE WITHOUT ANY EXAMINATION FOR INDIAN POSTAL JOB. IT IS POSSIBLE AT ANY COST?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?