9th February 2023, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the government job as per my mentioned qualification?

I have 9.0 gpa in 10th,90% in 12th, 50% in btech(mechanical engineering) do i get government job. If i get for which job(government) i am applicable please answer to my question as early as possible.

10th February 2023, 12:45 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the government job as per my mentioned qualification?

Eligibility Criteria required to get Government Job:

Of course yes. You will be eligible to apply for Government Job with the above mentioned educational qualification and percentage criteria.

>> As you have completed 10th Class with 9 GPA, 12th Class with 12th Class and B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 50% marks, I can say that you will be eligible to apply for almost all the government jobs.

>> Because to be eligible for appearing in Government Jobs is "Graduation or Bachelor's Degree pass" from a recognized university and there is no certain percentage criteria required.

>> You can apply for almost all the government jobs like,
@ Staff Selection Commission recruitment's
@ Union Public Service Commission
@ Railway Recruitment Board
@ ISRO
@ Public Sector Undertaking recruitment's through GATE Exam..etc.,

>> With the above mentioned criteria, you can apply for all the above mentioned so many recruitment's conducted by the above organizations.
11th February 2023, 09:45 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the government job as per my mentioned qualification?

You can get the government jobs after qualifying in various stages of recruitment examination.

You are eligible to apy for the jobs in railways, defence, police, state civil service, civil service etc.

For the final selection in these jobs, you will have to prepare for the examination as per the syllabus and the previous year questions.
11th February 2023, 12:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- As you are a degree holder, hence you are eligible for any government job that is conducted for the candidates who have done graduation in any stream.
Some of the government jobs that you can apply for:

SBI PO

SBI clerk

Civil services

IBPS PO

IBPS clerk

Etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?