6th January 2015, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk or PO exam with 53% in B.Com?

Sir/Mam,

I have passed b.com with 53% in 2013.

Am I eligible for IBPS clerk and PO exams?

7th January 2015, 02:58 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk or PO exam with 53% in B.Com?

ELIGIBILITY :

For IBPS Clerk Recruitment :

* Degree(Graduation) in any discipline from any recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central government.

* Computer literacy : Candidate should have good knowledge on computer systems. Candidates should have Certificate on any computer language.

* Proficiency in the Official language of the State/UT. Candidate should able to read/write and speak in the Official language of the State/UT.

For IBPS PO Recruitment :

* Degree(Graduation) with 60%(55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from any recognized Institution

* Candidates who are SC/ST/PWD categories filling 'unreserved' vacancies are not entitled to the relaxation of 5% marks as mentioned above.

* Candidate should also possess computer knowledge as mentioned in IBPS clerk recruitment.

* Candidates should indicate the percentage obtained in the Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application.
7th January 2015, 05:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk or PO exam with 53% in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have passed b.com with 53% in 2013.

Am I eligible for IBPS clerk and PO exams?
You have completed B.Com degree with above 53% marks so you are eligible for IBPS PO and clerk exam.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections.

Only those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS PO and clerk exam.

Your age should not be less than 20 years and more than 30 years and relaxation in upper age as per government guidelines that is 3 years for OBCs and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.

Examination pattern for IBPS CWE PO 2015:-

Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability - 50 questions for 50 marks each
English Language and General Awareness - 40 questions for 40 marks each
Computer Knowledge/ Awareness - 20 questions for 20 marks

For any more information regarding the eligibility criteria and the other information please visit the official website of the IBPS http://www.ibps.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?