7th January 2016, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to write School Service Commission at 27 years age and B.Com qualification?

I want to appear for the school service commission. I have passed B.com course and right now i am 27 years old with general caste. Am i eligible to write the entrance?

7th January 2016, 10:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to write School Service Commission at 27 years age and B.Com qualification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to appear for the school service commission. I have passed B.com course and right now i am 27 years old with general caste. Am i eligible to write the entrance?
Yes, you are eligible for school service exam.

Those candidates who have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university are eligible for School Service Commission exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.

OBC—3yrs
SC/ST—5yrs
PH—10yrs

School Service Commission notification is not announced yet but it will be announced very soon.
7th January 2016, 02:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to write School Service Commission at 27 years age and B.Com qualification?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for School Service Commission:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to appear in School Service Commission recruitment examination. The basic educational qualification and age criteria required are given below in detail.

Minimum Educational Qualification:

>> Candidates must have passed Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

Age Criteria:

Maximum Age allowed - 37 years for General Category Candidates

Maximum Age allowed - 40 years for OBC Category Candidates

Maximum Age allowed - 42 years for SC Category Candidates

Maximum Age allowed - 42 years for ST Category Candidates

Since you have passed B.Com from a recognized university, I am sure you are eligible to apply for School Service Commission recruitment being a 27 years old candidate.
7th January 2016, 08:27 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to write School Service Commission at an age of 27 years with B.Com. degree.

School Service Commission is conducted by West Bengal govt. for recruitment of teachers in higher secondary school of West Bengal.

Eligibility criteria to apply for West Bengal School Service Commission are as under :-

-Education Qualification: Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

-Age limit : 20 years to 40 years for open category candidate. There is relaxation in upper age limit for OBC candidate by 3 years, 5 years for SC/ST candidates .
8th January 2016, 11:00 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to write School Service Commission at 27 years of age and B.Com qualification.

Eligibility :
  • Age of candidate must be from 21 to 37 years. Relaxation in age is also there as per government norms.
  • Candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university.
  • Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in graduation.
8th January 2016, 01:16 PM
Gobinda Sen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have not mentioned that you have completed your B.Ed degree or not.

B.Ed degree is necessary for School Service Commission (in Bengal ).

Eligibility criteria for School Service Commission

Candidate must have passed Graduation or Post Graduation with 50% marks for General candidate (45% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH ) from any recognized university.

B.Ed degree is necessary from 2015.

Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

Age is between 20 to 40 years.

SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxation.

OBC gets 3 years age relaxation.

PH gets 10 years age relaxation.

If you are interested in school teaching job,then B.Ed is is impotent for you.

So,you can take admission in B.Ed,this is best for You.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?