23rd July 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and qualification required to apply for School Service Commission recruitment exam?

Dear Friends,
How to apply for School Service Commission recruitment exam? Please tell me what is the qualification needed for getting job in School Service Commission?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of recruitment is available in School Service Commission for B.A. graduate? When the notification will be release?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam without B.Ed?
  3. What benefit I will get if qualify Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam? Qualification required to apply?
  4. Eligibility to apply in School Service Commission exam for B.Tech(IT) student? Procedure to apply and last date of form submission?
  5. Eligibility to appear in School Service Commission recruitment exam for 29 years old B.Com graduate?
  6. Can I apply for School Service Commission recruitment exam if completed B.A.(English) from EIILM University?
  7. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment?
  8. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Sc(Geography) graduate?
  9. SSC or UPSC jobs availability after M.Sc Hons. from Calcutta University?
  10. English honours graduate can give School Service Commission exam?
  11. When the application form of West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam will be released? From where I will get it?
  12. Procedure to apply for IFS exam? Minimum qualification required for applying?
  13. Procedure to apply for Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Office Assistant recruitment exam? When this examination will be held?
  14. What is the syllabus for West Bengal SSC?
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply in school service commission exam after completion of my degree in BFA?
  17. What's the recruitment procedure as officers in aviation research center for retired short service officers of Army? What's the educational qualification required for the same? What's the exam date for the same?
  18. Can I apply for School Service Commission if completed B.Com being a 33 years old candidate? Important dates of School Service Commission?
24th September 2016, 05:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and qualification required to apply for School Service Commission recruitment exam?

Procedure and Educational qualification required to apply for School Service Commission Recruitment:

School Service Commission recruitment notification is issued by the concerned state every year for filling up Clerk and Group D posts. The basic educational qualification required and age criteria required are given below.

>> Educational Qualification:
* For Clerk - Candidates must have passed Madhyamik or its equivalent from a recognized university/ board.

* For Group D - Candidates must have passed 8th Class or its equivalent from a recognized university/ board

>> Age Criteria:
* For Clerk - Minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 40 years

* For Group D - Minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 40 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?