9th June 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Application Forms for Group I and Group II Exams

Hi i`m Susi

Can any one help me in getting the online application form for Group I and Group II exams please?

14th June 2014, 08:36 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Application Forms for Group I and Group II Exams

APPLICATION FORMS FOR TNPSC GROUP I AND GROUP II EXAMS:

There is no official information out yet from TNSPC for Group I exam but there were two notifications out for Group II posts and I have attached them both in this post for your reference.

The application (online registration) process is already over for both the Group II notifications so it's not possible now to apply for it.

We need to wait for getting the next latest notification from TNPSC (TamilNadu Public Service Commission). To know the latest notification on time visit - http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/latest-notification.html

Meanwhile you can continue preparation for the exam. I have attached some of the previous year papers and preparation materials which might help you with your preparation. Go through if needed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?