10th September 2014, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

When application for TNEA and TNPCEE will be issued? Selection procedure and entrance exam details?

can you please tell me when the application for TNEA and TNPCEE will be issued. and how the selection procedure will be, is it purely on 2 mark basis or is there any entrance exam. my daughter is studying in chennai and this year she appeared her 2 exams. kindly give me the details please.

7th May 2017, 07:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When application for TNEA and TNPCEE will be issued? Selection procedure and entrance exam details?

The issue of application forms for Tamil Nadu Professional Courses Entrance Examination (TNPCEE) has already been started from 1st May 2017. The selection of the candidate in this examination is done on the basis of marks secured in 12th standard plus the performance in the entrance examination, so you have to score well in both the examinations.

The application forms for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) are available from the 1st week of May 2017. The admission in engineering colleges will be based on the marks secured in 12th examination which includes: physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects. So, in order to get admission in engineering colleges you must score good marks in 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?