19th March 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

What books to refer for JIPMER to score at least 150? How to crack it easily?

I have passed twelth with 85% but i did not get any medical seat! so i have dropped a year to prepare with the ncert syllabus! my aim is to crack the jipmer exam! iam from pondicherry so i have quoata for jipmer! last year i got 110 in the jipmer entrance now this time i should get 150! wat books to refer? how to crack it easily?

4th April 2014, 01:39 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What books to refer for JIPMER to score at least 150? How to crack it easily?

There are no particular books which are better than the State board and CBSE board books of XI and XII standard since all the questions will be covered only from them. So the better thing to do will be to get both State and CBSE board books of Physics, Chemistry and Biology and prepare the complete syllabus.

JIPMER exam will have 200 marks as before where in the split of marks is as follows,

-> Physics - 60 marks.

-> Chemistry - 60 marks.

-> Biology - 60 marks.

-> English - 20 marks.

There is no negative marking, so make sure you answer them slow and steady with correct answers. So make sure you have the state and CBSE board books and there are some other books which might help you for the preparation which as follows,

CLICK HERE! to buy this book.

You can also take up a online mock test of JIPMER 2014 exam so that you will get an hold of what type of questions will be asked in the exam and prepare for it accordingly. Also attached some of the model papers and other information on JIPMER 2014 exam in this post for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx JIPMER - model.docx(35.8 KB, 135 views)
File Type: docx JIPMER Sample Paper.docx(59.2 KB, 181 views)
File Type: pdf JIPMER tentative syllabus.pdf(17.2 KB, 210 views)
File Type: pdf MBBS-EE-2014-Advertisement-text.pdf(351.0 KB, 82 views)
File Type: pdf MBBS-PROSPECTUS-2014-FINAL-19.03.2014-Updated.pdf(2.29 MB, 177 views)
File Type: pdf Steps-to-fill-JIPMER-Application-form.pdf(887.4 KB, 115 views)
7th May 2014, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What books to refer for JIPMER to score at least 150? How to crack it easily?

a general category student,not having any quota,must score how much marks to get seat and their are how many seats for general category
10th May 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What books to refer for JIPMER to score at least 150? How to crack it easily?

sir there is no prepmeter to check how we have revised so please take further steps
11th May 2014, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

How much is the minimum cut off every year in jipmer. Is there wide range of difference?
29th May 2014, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am UR candidate how many marks should i get to get mbbs seat in jipmer and what is the fee structure?(plz send me these details to my mail( [email protected]
29th May 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am chandana.I would like to know how many marks i should get to get mbbs seat in jipmer(i am unreserved candidate) and about fees structure(send me these details to my email [email protected]
8th May 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

what books to refer for jipmer to score at least 150? how to crack i easily? sir, i m banu. i would like to know how many marks i should get in jipmer entrance exam to get MBBS seat as well as BDS seat in jipmer and about fees structure(send me these details to my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?