13th February 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA after finishing engineering?

after finishing engineering i want to do mba so i need the use of doing mba

Related Questions:
18th March 2013, 10:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA after finishing engineering?

MBA after engineering will help you to increase your professional skills. So you will have managerial skills along with technical skills. By this there is a wide scope to join as Manager in technical companies. Also you will understand technical specifications and requirements. You can look for the position of HR Manager/Operations Manager in these companies.
25th March 2013, 09:24 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after finishing engineering i want to do mba so i need the use of doing mba
YES, you can do an MBA after completing your BE/BTECH

To do an MBA first thing is that you ahve to appear in the various MBA written tests.
You can appear in these tests this year

Few Major MBA tests are:

>> CAT-- Conducted by IIM, Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks
>> SNAP- conducted by Symbiosis, Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks
>> MAT- Conducted by AIMA ,Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass
>> XAT-Conducted by XLRI ,Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass

For Preparations:

Questions will be asked from the Below Sections in CAT Exams:
Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation;
Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning

SNAP Exams structure General English:
Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability -40 Marks
Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency-40 Marks
General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario- 40 marks
Analytical & Logical Reasoning-60 Marks
22nd June 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Which exams are to be given for entrance of MBA after engineering degree and whats scope for it?
19th October 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

How do I join MBA course by studying abroad after completing my engineering in India ? Wat is the basic needs and procedure for that? Is there any need of work experience to do MBA abroad? Pls help me ...
20th October 2015, 08:56 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is one of the popular Management course being offered at Post Graduation level.There is good career scope and job opportunities for the candidates after completion of MBA course.

Engineering with MBA is in good demand in these days.Because the organizations can use these people not only to perform technical tasks but also to perform managerial activities. Even the salaries offered for these candidates will also be too high.

Below is the eligibility criteria to apply for MBA course.

Academic Qualification :
-One should have completed Graduation with a minimum of 50% of marks with any of the stream.
-Relaxation in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

Age criteria :
-There is no upper age limit to join this course. One can join this course at any age.

The admission will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam. There will be state level and national level Entrance Exams in India to give admission for this course.

Popular National level Entrance Exams are
-CAT
-MAT
-XAT
-GMAT etc.

You can join MBA in any of the following modes.
Full Time MBA
Part Time MBA
Executive MBA

You did not mention the stream in which you have completed your Engineering. However the following specializations in MBA would be better for MBA candidates.
MBA in Systems Management
MBA in Information Technology
MBA in Operations Management
MBA in Material Management
MBA in Human Resource Management

Choose the Entrance Exam as per your interest and prepare well. Crack the Entrance Exam and make sure you will get admission for this course in a top college.
15th February 2016, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

For mechanical engineer, which stream should be taken in mba ?
16th March 2016, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I'm persuing my engineering in computer science branch.which stream should I select? What all exams I have to write..I need information about both exams Dat have to be written to join MBA in India and also for abroad ???
17th March 2016, 09:25 PM
learner vijay

The procedure is so simple to join a MBA college or university.If you have done your engineering from recognised college or university then there will be no problem for you.If want to get admission in MBA college or university.All university or college conduct entrance exam to fill their seats and scan the knowlege or talent of that student.In delhi,if you want to get admission you have to give CAT exam for taking admission in IP colleges or MAT exam for taking admission in delhi university colleges.I hope you like this.
27th January 2017, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I am an engineering student which stream would be better for me to do MBA
7th August 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

As an electronics and communication engineering student, which stream would I prefer in MBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?