13th June 2021, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

BSc Medical Biotechnology can appear for IFS(Forest Service) exam?

I have completed graduation in B.Sc honours Medical Biotechnology. Can I appear for IFS(Forest Service) exam? And also which option to choose for graduation degree while registering for Civil services as there is no option of biotechnology and I need to appear for IFS. Please help me out.

15th June 2021, 07:33 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: BSc Medical Biotechnology can appear for IFS(Forest Service) exam?

Yes, BSc Medical Biotechnology can appear for IFS(Forest Service) exam.

BSc Medical Biotechnology students must have at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology in graduation course.

Applicant should be Indian only.

Applicant age should be less than 32 years.
Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.

Applicant's selection will be done through written test, interview and merit list.
15th June 2021, 09:50 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: BSc Medical Biotechnology can appear for IFS(Forest Service) exam?

Yes of course you are eligible for this examination. This will be clear to you if you see the eligibility conditions yourself. A Bachelor's degree in Forestry or in Engineering or Agriculture or any Equivalent Exam.
The candidate should be in the group of 21 years to 32 years to be eligible for IFS exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?