13th June 2021, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required for Indian Financial Services exam? How should I prepare for the IFS?

I would like to pursue a career in the IFS. What are the qualifications required for the Indian Financial Services exam? How should I prepare for the IFS?

15th June 2021, 08:02 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required for Indian Financial Services exam? How should I prepare for the IFS?

Qualification required for Indian Financial Services exam is given below.

You must have completed Graduation with Mathematics/ Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics as one subject to be eligible for Indian Financial Services.

You can prepare by yourself by analyzing previous year paper.

You should study syllabus of these exam.

You should try to understand the pattern of questions asked.

Try to write answers within time limit.
15th June 2021, 09:48 PM
Msdhoni02

Thumbs up Re: Qualification required for Indian Financial Services exam? How should I prepare for the IFS?

The candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree from any of the recognised universities. Candidates who have passed the final year of MBBS or any Medical Examination but are yet to complete the internship can also appear for the Main Examination. The candidate should be in the age group of 21 years to 32 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?