11th December 2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc Hotel and Catering Management candidate get job in Food Corporation of India? What should he do for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Hotel and Catering Management course. Please tell me am I eligible to get job in Food Corporation of India? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in Food Corporation of India being MBA in Catering Management student? Previous year solved paper of FCI?
  2. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join catering jobs in IRCTC after B.Sc in catering science and hotel Management?
  4. What is the fee structure for DHMCT course? I have passed intermediate at an age of 19
  5. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?
  6. Is there any Quality Inspector job in FCI? How to get this job in Food Corporation of India?
  7. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  8. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  9. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course? -- [New]
  10. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  11. Which post graduate course should i do to become a Food Safety Inspector?
  12. Recommended course to become a Chef after PUC?
  13. Can I get a job in Indian Air Force after completing Hotel and Catering Management(I am a female)? What are the necessary requirements?
  14. List of colleges offering culinary arts courses in Hyderabad?
  15. How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it?
  16. How to join Army after passing BSc in Hotel Management Catering and Technology
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in any IHM college if I have taken 20000 rank?
  18. List of hotel management colleges after B.Com degree? Percentage required to do Hotel management?
21st December 2016, 07:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Hotel and Catering Management candidate get job in Food Corporation of India? What should he do for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Hotel and Catering Management course. Please tell me am I eligible to get job in Food Corporation of India? What should I do for it?
You have completed B.Sc in Hotel Management, So you are eligible for Food Corporation of Indian exam.

The minimum educational qualification required for FCI exam is graduation degree from a recognized University.

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.

So you can apply for FCI exam through SSC website.
31st December 2020, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Hotel and Catering Management candidate get job in Food Corporation of India? What should he do for it?

B.sc hotel management. What are the job available for fci in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?