1st July 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

How can i do part time Polytechnic Diploma course?

How can i do part time Polytechnic Diploma course?

1st July 2015, 07:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i do part time Polytechnic Diploma course?

Diploma is engineering is a technical course and you have to qualify entrance exam for getting admission which is conducted by state technical council for admission in various polytechnics. It is a regular course and you have to attend classes to become eligible for exams. There is no distance mode diploma engineering if you want admission in a reputed pytechnic. AICTE approves only regular diploma in engineering courses and if you pursue any distance mode engineering diploma then it will be invalid.
1st July 2015, 09:04 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can i do part time Polytechnic Diploma course?

It is very simple. First of all you have to search well reputed and recognized open university. Mainly open universities will offer diploma course through correspondence. After that you need to apply for diploma course which you want to do. Then apply online admission for the selected course.

Once you complete all formalities they will send all stuff related to course like study materials, enrollment number, ID Card etc to your mentioned residential address. Also you have to pay semester fee time to time. Other details like date sheet of exam, announcement of result etc. will be notified on their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?