23rd October 2015, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for PhD in Soil Science being an Agricultural B.Tech student?

Hello,
I am doing B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering and I want to do research on Soil Science. Kindly tell me how to apply for PhD in Soil Science? Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after passing MSc Agricultural Soil Science
  2. How to do Ph.D through correspondence course in Agriculture
  3. Which subjects are there in Agriculture BSc?
  4. Available courses after doing Bachelors in Agchitecture?
  5. Which universities are the best in India to study Agricultural Nanotechnology after MSc Soil Science?
  6. What type of job I would get in Agricultural field after completion of graduation in Chemistry?
  7. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc Agriculture Biotechnology?
  8. Which PG courses in Agriculture are best in terms of finding good jobs?
  9. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  10. What is the role of microbiologist in agriculture sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Maharashtra Public Service Commission, State Service Main Examination- Agricultural Engineering-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Which are the coaching centres for me after doing Agriculture in Soil science
  13. Eligibility for integrated PhD? Can I pursue PhD directly after B.Tech? Colleges which provides PhD directly after B.Tech?
  14. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  15. How to do PhD after B.Tech? Are there separate colleges for doing PhD? Duration of course and requirements?
  16. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Agricultural Economics if completed MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation?
  18. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?