21st March 2017, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join government college?

Sir I’m passed with minimum 60% in all 4 semesters of B.Com. Now I’m in 6th semester of B.Com and waiting for the result of 5th semester like to join in the government college. Am I eligible or not. What are the procedures? My preference is government first grade college Ramanagara. Karnataka.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join M.Pharmacy government college? What are the government jobs for M.Pharmacy freshers?
  2. Procedure to join MBBS in Government Medical College after completion of 12th Class from Kanpur?
  3. How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure to join to the Evening College? What is the CET syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to join B.Pharm in government college?
  5. How to join Government MCA college in Tamilnadu?
  6. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  7. Can I be a lecturer in a government college if I score around 60% marks in NET exam? Procedure to join Government College?
  8. Procedure to join as Lecturer in Government College after completion of M.Tech course?
  9. What is the procedure to get admission in government college of Mumbai? What is the fee structure for government college?
  10. Books for preparation for Merchant Navy?
  11. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  12. Procedure to join in other colleges in Gujarat while studying in government engineering college in Civil Engineering?
  13. Is it possible to transfer from one Government Engineering College to another? What is the procedure to do so?
  14. Procedure to apply for Lecturer jobs in Government colleges?
  15. How to join MAC in government college?
  16. What is the fee structure for class 11th students?
  17. How can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture from a Government College? What is the procedure to get admission?
  18. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
13th April 2017, 07:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join government college?

For admission in any government college, you need to clear the minimum cut off for admission. Hence, you can apply for admission, when it is open, but selection will be on the basis of the cut off marks.

Just apply for admission when application form is available. If you have got good marks in the qualifying degree, then surely you will be able to make it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?