2nd December 2016, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Can a BBA from MDU apply for a job in Coal India Ltd as a HR? Eligibility criteria and procedure for it?

Hello sir, I have completed BBA from MDU and want to get job in Coal Field. Am I eligible to apply for a job in Coal India Ltd as a HR? Eligibility criteria and procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do Internship in Coal India Limited for Mining student?
  2. Can I get job in Coal India Limited through GATE being a B.Tech student?
  3. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for MD/MS in Singapore?
  4. Required Eligibility criteria and Procedure to join B.Ed course in IGNOU?
  5. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for BBA program at IIM's?
  6. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of the correspondence course from MDU Rohtak? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked for taking B.Ed course in MDU?
  8. Can I do B.Ed from MDU university Rohtak? Criteria and eligibility for doing B.Ed?
  9. What kind of Internship is available in Coal India Legal department for BBA(LLB) final year student? Is it payable?
  10. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed from MDU Rohtak?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  13. What should I study in 11th standard to pursue BBA? List of colleges which offer BBA in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  14. Can I do company secretary exam after scoring 59% in 12th
  15. How to get a job in the field of BBA? I am pursuing BBA
  16. Detailed eligibility criteria and procedure followed to do Ph.D course?
  17. What is the admission criteria for M.Ed distance course? What is the procedure of B.Ed exam? How much is the fee?
  18. In which country should I apply for Legal Advisor job having BA LLB degree? Eligibility criteria to apply for it?
3rd December 2016, 05:26 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can a BBA from MDU apply for a job in Coal India Ltd as a HR? Eligibility criteria and procedure for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed BBA from MDU and want to get job in Coal Field. Am I eligible to apply for a job in Coal India Ltd as a HR? Eligibility criteria and procedure for it?

Sorry, you are not eligible to apply for Management Trainee (Personnel & HR) with BBA qualifications. The eligibility for the post is a university degree with MBA (HR) with minimum of 60% marks or Master Degree/PG Diploma (60% marks) in Social Science or Labor Welfare/ Professional Management. The MBA/PG Diploma/PG Degree must be recognized by Government of India and should be of 2 years full time/regular course. The candidates will be required to appear in the All India Selection Test and those qualified will be called for Personal Interview. The details are available in the Coal India website, the website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?