1st December 2016, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

In which country should I apply for Legal Advisor job having BA LLB degree? Eligibility criteria to apply for it?

Hello sir, I have completed BA LLB course from India. I want to know can I get a Legal Advisor job in abroad? Which country should I apply for it? Eligibility criteria to apply for it?

4th December 2016, 12:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which country should I apply for Legal Advisor job having BA LLB degree? Eligibility criteria to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed BA LLB course from India. I want to know can I get a Legal Advisor job in abroad? Which country should I apply for it? Eligibility criteria to apply for it?

The aspirant should study LLM in abroad countries like England or Ireland or USA. After passing the course should appear and clear the Bar Examination conducted in the respective country to practice in abroad countries. It is one of the ways to practice as a Legal Advisor in abroad. It is very difficult to practice with Indian Law Degree in abroad countries. So first you have to study the LLM in abroad and then practice in the same country. The eligibility to study the LLM in abroad is a pass in Law Graduation with over 60% marks. The candidates should appear for the entrance examination for the admission to LLM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?