21st October 2015, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do Internship in Coal India Limited for Mining student?

Dear Sir,
I am a student of Mining Engineering and I want to apply for Internship in Coal India Limited. Can you please tell me about the eligibility criteria?

24th September 2016, 12:09 AM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Eligibility to do Internship in Coal India Limited for Mining student?

I am very happy to tell you that there is no such eligibility criteria needed for internship in Coal India.

As you are Mining student, you can go for internship in Coal India. But try to finish your 6th semester and then go for internship. Because the amount of knowledge required to do internship, you need to have it. And before your 6th semester i am afraid you won't have it. You can always go for internship but you must make the most of it. So try to study well and in dive deep in your subjects.

The best way to go for it is through your college's training and placement office or you can always go for it by yourself by approaching them by yourself. Once they allow you and select you you are good to go.
23rd August 2017, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to do Internship in Coal India Limited for Mining student?

Sir I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering branch so can I apply for CIL entrance exam
31st August 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my 3 years diploma of mining and mine surveying with 7.4 cgpa so what can i do for getting pdpt in underground coal mine...?
Sir, tell me what is fasted way to get pdpt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?