2nd December 2016, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Can a 33 years old graduate apply for Tamil Nadu police? List of vacancies with post for this year?

Hello sir, I am 33 years old and have completed graduation. I want to join Tamil Nadu police. Am I eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu police? Please tell me list of vacancies with post for this year in Tamil Nadu?

3rd December 2016, 05:42 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can a 33 years old graduate apply for Tamil Nadu police? List of vacancies with post for this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am 33 years old and have completed graduation. I want to join Tamil Nadu police. Am I eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu police? Please tell me list of vacancies with post for this year in Tamil Nadu?

The eligibility for Sub Inspector post in Tamil Nadu Police will be a graduation degree from a recognized board. The candidates must know the Tamil language and should have studied the Tamil language as a subject in 10th or 12th Class. The maximum age limit for the SI will be 28 years for general category, for SC/ST 33 years and for Ex-Servicemen 45 years. So if you satisfy the above conditions then you are eligible for the SI Post in Tamil Nadu Police. For the Constable post in Tamil Nadu post you are not eligible with 33 years. You can find the details in the Tamil Nadu Police Department website Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?