8th June 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Assistant Librarian post in MDI, Gurgaon while having 12 years of experience in a Private college?

I am interested to apply for Assistant Librarian post in MDI, Gurgaon. I have an experience of 12 years in a Private college as a Librarian. Kindly let me know I can apply for this post?

9th June 2016, 08:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Assistant Librarian post in MDI, Gurgaon while having 12 years of experience in a Private college?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Librarian in MDI, Gurgaon. As you have more than 10 years of experience, I am sure you are eligible to apply for this recruitment. The basic eligibility criteria required are given below.

>> Name of the Post: Assistant Librarian

>> Educational Qualification Required: Master's Degree in Librarian from a recognized university.

>> Minimum Experience Required: Minimum 10 years work experience is required.

>> Pay Scale Offered: Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-

>> Age Limit - Must not exceed 40 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?