13th October 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

How may i know about the age limit for central government jobs?

my question is i am working in central govt. as a assistant librarian .My date of birth is 23/05/1969 . what I will apply for librarian job in delhi admintrestion.
please send details on my email id..

9th July 2012, 09:10 AM
ankur bana

Default Re: How may i know about the age limit for central government jobs?

hi,
you are 43 years old...s you can not apply for this job because
exam...Age criteria :-One should be in the agegroup of 21-30 years to be eligible for this exam.-Relaxation is there in upper agelimitupto 3 years for the candidatesof OBC category.-Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 5
years for the candidatesof SC/ST category.Number of attempts :-For the candidates of General category, the maximum number of attempts are
-For the candidates of OBC, the maximum number of attempts are
There is no limitation for giving exam for sc/st student.
26th May 2013, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

what is criteria to do llm......what are the requirements ?
4th June 2013, 05:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Lower age limit for most of the central government (graduate level) jobs is 21 years. But the upper age limit for the same is 30 years. Reserved category candidates are made available with relaxation in age. OBC candidates can apply for central government jobs up to 33 years. 35 years is the upper age limit for SC/ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?