12th February 2016, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Detailed application procedure for CBI job?

I am bsc graduate in (pcm) group. I crazy about CBI job. So my interest is in CBI job. So I have to join this job. So how will I apply for this job? Tell me detail information about applying procedure for this job.

13th February 2016, 01:53 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed application procedure for CBI job?

Eligibility Criteria and Details of job in Central Bureau of Investigation:

As you are crazy about CBI job, you are required to really work hard in order to achieve your goal. But for this there is a procedure which you need to follow. To become Sub Inspector (Officer Cadre) in Central Bureau of Investigation department, you need to apply for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission. There are many posts come under this SSC CGL Recruitment and one of the job posts is "Sub Inspector". The minimum educational qualification required for appearing in SSC CGL Recruitment is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university. While filling application form, you are required to give this "Sub Inspector" post in CBI as your first preference and then prioritize other posts. To apply for this recruitment, you are required to give proper information in the given fields.

Click here for More Details
13th February 2016, 07:14 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

CBI stands for Central Bureau of Investigation. You can apply for apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam for Sub Inspector post in CBI. The eligibility criteria is that you must have completed bachelor's degree from a recognized university or pursuing final year of it. The age limit for this post is 20-30 years with upper age relaxations for candidate of reserved category.

You can apply for this exam at official website of SSC which is www.ssconline.nic.in. The online application for SSC CGL 2016 has started and last date to apply is 10th March. Exam will be held between 8th to 22nd May.
13th February 2016, 07:53 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to join CBI as you have completed your graduation degree. To join CBI you have to appear and qualify in CBI examination.

For recruitment in CBI the examination is conducted by SSC as CGL. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 18-27 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination, the examination is conducted in three stages. The application form for 2016 examination is available now. For more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
13th February 2016, 10:53 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

CBI (Central Bureau Of Investigation ) The candidates should be a graduate in any stream from a recognize university , The age limit is 20 28 years , There is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.

Exam Pattern for CBI Examination :

The selection in the CBI examination is based on the criteria as given below

Written Examination ( 400 marks )

Personality Test (Interview): (100 marks)

The Syllabus for the written examination of CBI (Central Bureau Of Investigation )

*Written Examination

*General Test

*General Intelligence and Reasoning

*General Awareness

*Numerical Ability
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?