17th September 2017, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for civil exam on the basis of Telugu medium background?

I have completed my degree with background Telugu medium that I would like to prepare in Civils examination.which material I have to prepare. Is there option all the prelims and mains exams in English only or otherwise there is a option of Telugu also. I am now age of 30, in this age also I can prepare myself seriously. So, which material is better to reach my goal. So, can you please provide me those materials. I am typing this message in influence of my friend.

19th September 2017, 08:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for civil exam on the basis of Telugu medium background?

Yes, you can apply for Civil services exam in Telugu medium. There is no problem, if you have studied in Telugu medium. Just make sure that you are well prepared for the exam.

There is no issue with language medium, because most of the vernacular medium candidates qualify the exam every year.
20th September 2017, 01:21 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for civil exam on the basis of Telugu medium background?

Yes, of course you can give civil service exams after completion of graduation in Telugu medium from a recognized university. But preliminary exam you have to write in English or Hindi only. If you qualify in this exam then you can write the main exam in Telugu language except English. Even after qualifying in these both exams you can give your interview also in Telugu language. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?