5th November 2016, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Government jobs after completing NMD form IBAM (Kolkata)?

Respected Sir, I have completed NMD course from IBAM (Kolkata) so I want to know can I apply for Government jobs after completing NMD? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

11th February 2017, 12:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government jobs after completing NMD form IBAM (Kolkata)?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Government jobs after completion of NMD form IBAM (Kolkata). As you are done with NMD course I am sure you are eligible to apply for this recruitment as the basic qualification required is Graduation. It issues official notification whenever there is a recruitment available and you will have to apply for the recruitment on or before last date. Besides this there is a consultancy company called NMD Placement Consultancy Private Limited which recruits candidates for several posts and they may include, Recruitment consultant, Chief Finance Officer, Brand Manager, Chief Head. Other than these, you may find job opportunities in Natural Medicine based organizations after completion of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?