30th April 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ICSIL Technical Junior Executive recruitment with 57% in BTech?

I have secured 57% in my BTech Electrical Engineering. Now, I want to apply for ICSIL Technical Junior Executive recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

5th June 2018, 10:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ICSIL Technical Junior Executive recruitment with 57% in BTech?

No, you are not eligible to apply for this ICSIL Technical Junior Executive Recruitment with the above mentioned criteria. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be followed in order to be eligible.

>> Qualification Required:-

You must have done Bachelor in Engineer (B.E) in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> Experience Required:-

You should have minimum 2 years of experience in preparing project documents and assisting in project management.

As you don't have the required experience, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?