21st April 2018, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in ICSIL IT Assistant recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in ICSIL IT Assistant recruitment. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for this post. Kindly let me know about the age limit also. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Age relaxation in ICSIL IT Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?
  2. Important dates of ICSIL IT Assistant 2018 recruitment?
  3. Can I apply for ICSIL Technical Junior Executive recruitment with 57% in BTech?
  4. Eligibility and qualification required to apply for ICSIL Technical Junior Executive recruitment?
  5. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in RSMSSB Informatics Assistant recruitment?
  6. Can I apply in ICSIL IT Assistant recruitment being a BTech Computer Engineer?
  7. Eligibility and age limit to apply in National Housing Bank Assistant Management recruitment?
  8. Age limit to apply in Vijaya Bank Office Assistant recruitment 2018?
  9. Eligibility to apply in LIC Assistant Administrative Officer 2018 recruitment?
  10. Eligibility & age limit to apply in KVS PGT recruitment?
  11. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in BMRC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment for Mechanical graduate? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in MPWZ Assistant IT Manager recruitment 2018? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility and age limit to apply in JKPSC Administrative Service recruitment?
  14. Age limit to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  15. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in UPSC Psychologist recruitment 2018? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Goa Shipyard Limited Junior Supervisor recruitment 2018?
  17. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Goa Customs Seaman recruitment 2018?
  18. How many vacancies are there in Bihar Police Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors recruitment? Requirements to apply?
23rd May 2018, 11:50 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in ICSIL IT Assistant recruitment?

To apply for IT Assistant position in ICSIL, you should have completed your bachelor's degree with one year diploma in computer course or your should have completed your B.Sc in computer science or IT/B.E Computer/BCA from a recognized college/university. Candidates who have completed their M.Sc CS/MCA from a recognized college/university are also eligible. Your age should be in between 21 to 35 years and age relaxation will be provided as per government norms.
25th May 2018, 10:15 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in ICSIL IT Assistant recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria and age criteria required to apply for ICSIL IT Assistant Recruitment:

In order to be eligible for ICSIL IT Assistant recruitment, you are required to meet the below mentioned criteria.

>> You must have done Diploma or Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> You must have done MCA or M.Sc in Computer Science from a recognized university.

>> Or else, you should have done B.E in Computer or BCA course or B.Sc in Computer Science from a recognized university.

>> Or else, you must have done Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and you should have done 1 year course of Diploma course in computers.

>> Your age must be below 35 years and of course there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?