21st April 2018, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in AIATSL Junior Executive recruitment for MBA postgraduate?

I came to know that AIATSL has announced the recruitment for Junior Executive. I have done MBA in HR. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply in AIATSL Junior Executive recruitment?
  2. Job role of Junior Executive in AIATSL?
  3. Previous year Question Papers of AIATSL for Junior Executive Technical positions? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I prepare to become a Junior Executive in DFCCIL?
  5. Detailed information about AAI Junior Executive(HR) recruitment
  6. Eligibility to apply in AAI Junior Executive recruitment for Physically Disabled candidate?
  7. Eligibility to apply in AAI Junior Executive recruitment with relaxation for Physically Disabled candidate?
  8. Detailed information about DFCCIL Junior Executive recruitment 2018?
  9. How many vacancies are there in DFCCIL Junior Executive recruitment? Requirements to apply? -- [New]
  10. Can I apply for ICSIL Technical Junior Executive recruitment with 57% in BTech?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment for B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  12. Should I have to appear in GATE to apply for NTPC Executive Trainee(Finance) recruitment being a MBA(Finance) postgraduate?
  13. Eligibility to apply in AAI Junior Executive ATS recruitment? Syllabus of this written exam?
  14. Relaxation available in DFCCIL Junior Executive recruitment for an SC candidate?
  15. When the notification of DMRC Junior Executive will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  16. Eligibility and qualification required to apply for ICSIL Technical Junior Executive recruitment?
  17. How many vacancies are available in DFCCIL Junior Executive recruitment?
  18. Age limit to apply for DFCCIL Junior Executive recruitment 2018?
23rd May 2018, 05:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in AIATSL Junior Executive recruitment for MBA postgraduate?

Yes, you are eligible for Junior Executive post, because minimum eligibility for this post is a graduation/ bachelor degree from a recognized university.
25th May 2018, 11:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in AIATSL Junior Executive recruitment for MBA postgraduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for AIATSL Junior Executive Recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for AIATSL Junior Executive recruitment is as follows.

>> You must have done Graduation or Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university.

Salary offered for Junior Executive - Rs.25,300/-

>> Maximum age allowed for general category candidates is 28 years and 31 years for OBC category candidates and 33 years for SC/ ST category candidates.

>> As you are done with MBA in HR course, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this AIATSL Junior Executive recruitment.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?