14th February 2016, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in ISRO Technical Assistant recruitment being a Mechanical graduate?

Hi Sir,
I am Vinay Raju completed my B.E. in Mechanical Engineering. I would like to know that I can apply for ISRO Technical Assistant recruitment? I haven't got ATKT in any of my subject throughout my semesters. So, I am eligible or not?

16th February 2016, 08:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in ISRO Technical Assistant recruitment being a Mechanical graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I am Vinay Raju completed my B.E. in Mechanical Engineering. I would like to know that I can apply for ISRO Technical Assistant recruitment? I haven't got ATKT in any of my subject throughout my semesters. So, I am eligible or not?
You have completed B.E in Mechanical Engineering so you are eligible for ISRO Technical Assistant recruitment.

You should be a student of science or engineering stream from a recognized college or university with above 60% marks from the following branches only.

Electrical and Electronics, Biotechnology, Agricultural Science, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Psychology, Physics, Computer Science, Pharmacy, Nursing, Botany, Automobile Engineering, Metallurgy, Veterinary Science Zoology, Library Science, Photography, Electrical, Physics, Radiography, Die and Molding, Tool, Mechanical, Textile, Instrumentation, Chemical Engineering, Printing

Final year students can also apply for ISRO exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
16th February 2016, 02:52 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply in ISRO Technical Assistant recruitment being a Mechanical graduate?

You have completed your B.E in Mechanical Engineering discipline and want to apply for the post of ISRO Technical Assistant post. But unfortunately, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for this post. Following are the eligibility for this post.

Educational qualification: Student must possess first class diploma degree in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized university.

Age Limit: 18- 35 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

Selection procedure: The candidates are selected on the basis of interview.

>>If you still have any doubt or want to see the official notification of Technical Assistant then you can go though the below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ISAC-ADVT-02-2014.pdf(322.2 KB, 132 views)
16th February 2016, 05:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

If you have done Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering after 3 year Diploma then you will be eligible. On the other hand, if you have done B.E in Mechanical Engineering directly after 12th Class then you will not be eligible for this recruitment. The minimum qualification required to be eligible for this ISRO Technical Assistant Recruitment Examination is "First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering". If you have done B.E without Diploma then I am sorry to say that you are not eligible. ISRO releases Technical Assistant recruitment notification for several disciplines viz., Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Electronics, Fitter and Mechanical trades.
22nd June 2019, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, I have diploma as well as engineering in mechanical. Will they say it as over qualification for the post of technical assistant ? can i apply ?
6th March 2020, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have only b.tech...in EC with 70 percent
Can i apply for ISRO TA..
1st April 2021, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have did my diploma after 12th ,so am I eligible for ISRO technical assistant exam ? And if I'm eligible does 12th matter ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?