20th June 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Maharashtra PSC after passing B.Com in Pune university?

I have passed 12th with commerce from CBSE board from Chattisgarh. Now I'm doing my B.Com from Pune university. Am I eligible to face Maharashtra PSC in 2017-2018.

20th June 2017, 09:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Maharashtra PSC after passing B.Com in Pune university?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to apply for Maharashtra PSC recruitment after completion of B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) course from Pune University.

The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for this Maharashtra PSC recruitment is "Bachelor Degree" or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

In general, Graduation in Law is given utmost priority. T

he minimum age required to be eligible for appearing in MPSC recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 33 years and there is an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
20th June 2017, 10:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Maharashtra PSC after passing B.Com in Pune university?

Yes, you can apply for Maharashtra PSC after passing B.Com course from Pune university. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to apply for Maharashtra PSC examination. The age criteria required to appear in Maharashtra PSC examination varies from post to post. So, you need to check the eligibility criteria required to appear in Maharashtra PSC examination before applying for any post related to Maharashtra PSC examination.
22nd June 2017, 10:02 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for MPSC examination conducted for recruitment of candidates in government jobs.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university and age limit to appear for examination is 19-33 years with relaxation in age limit for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in all three stages of examination Preliminary, Main and Interview will be eligible for final recruitment in service.

To get detail information about examination visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
22nd June 2017, 10:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 12th with commerce from CBSE board from Chattisgarh. Now I'm doing my B.Com from Pune university. Am I eligible to face Maharashtra PSC in 2017-2018.
Yes, you can apply for MPSC exam.

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission.

Those who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for MPSC exam.

Age limit :-

For general category : 21 to 30 years.
For the OBC candidates : 21 to 33 years
For the SC\ST candidates :21 to 35 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?