20th June 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Army being a 25 year old man

Good day, I am Eddie 25 year old. I don’t have a matric and I have been wanting to go to the army since I was 6 years old. I just want to know, if there is a way for me to still get in to the army as a soldier. Please let me know on 0844636963 Or [email protected]. Please I really want to join the army.

20th June 2017, 08:59 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to join Army being a 25 year old man

No, you are not eligible to join the defense because as per CDS the maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 25 years of age and the candidate must have complete his graduation from a recognized university.
20th June 2017, 10:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to join Army being a 25 year old candidate. To be eligible to join Indian Army, you have to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. You should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university and you should be in between 19-24 years of age, you should be an unmarried male candidate and should be physically as well as mentally healthy to be eligible to join Indian Army through CDS examination.
21st June 2017, 04:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Detailed Procedure to join Army:

Indian Army has several posts, and the minimum and maximum age criteria required basically varies from post to post. Several posts included are,

>> Tradesman

>> Clerk

>> GD ...etc.,

For General Duty Soldier - Minimum 17.5 years to Maximum 21 years

Being a 25 year old candidate, you may join

>> JCO Catering
Minimum Age - 21 years
Maximum Age - 27 years

I suggest you to go through the below official website of Indian Army to get more details of several recruitment's of Indian Army.

Click here for Join Indian Army Website
22nd June 2017, 02:20 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

The age requirement to join India Army is 18 to 21 years. When talking about educational qualification, candidates must have completed their matric with a minimum of 45% marks. Candidates fulfilling the basic mentioned above requirements will have to apply for appropriate positions through the recruitment notification issued by the Indian army.
22nd June 2017, 02:24 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

I am sorry to say that you cannot join Indian Army without having complete your 12th standard which is the minimum educational qualification, after that you will have to appear for NDA examination to get admission in Indian Army.

If you don't even have a 10th degree, I am sorry to say that you cannot join Indian Army.
22nd June 2017, 06:33 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible to join Indian army for any post as because you haven't passed 10th standard.
The minimum qualification required for a candidate to join Indian Army for the post of Soldier (General duty, all arms) is class 10 with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?