31st July 2018, 10:27 AM
Rajashriprb

Recruitment available in Maharashtra PSC for BCom Honours graduate?

Hi friends, I want to apply for jobs in Maharashtra PSC. I have completed my BCom Honours course. So, I just want to know about the recruitment available for me in this PSC. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

15th September 2018, 11:50 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Recruitment available in Maharashtra PSC for BCom Honours graduate?

Candidates passed bachelor degree are eligible to appear in MPSC examination.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination and after qualifying in all three stages of examination eligible for the final selection. The age limit is 18-33 years with relaxation for reserved category.

To get more information visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra 6 28th February 2020 07:54 PM
How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra 9 25th February 2020 11:27 AM
How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate? 15 25th February 2020 11:24 AM
Is domicile certificate required in Maharashtra State Govt Service? I'm from Madhya Pradesh and Not having domicile certificate of Maharashtra 13 17th November 2019 03:33 PM
In which category I do belong, either Maharashtra or out of Maharashtra? I've not passed 12th from Maharashtra but belongs to Mahrashtra and have Nationalities, Cast certificate, Domicile of MH 1 19th March 2012 04:03 PM